• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Great news! I hope that the EDF tower will be nice with my buildings :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

vortext

The nightlights are just awesome! It's a shame really I don't have an urban jungle it could fit in.

Also glad to see a tree  :)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

carlfatal

Congrats on the OSITM and Your graduation!  :thumbsup:
You´re the one with the trees wich i´m using all time. Thanks for this and keep on Your fantastic work. This time my favorite is the little Moscow-house: some very useful building, and i can´t wait to see it ingame.
Greetz, Carl

weixc812

A fantastic BAT, Girafe &apls
I think it fits pretty well in a forest scene  ;D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

DaveN

Congratulation for the OSITM.
Great flora You are doing. I've used all Your trees in my game, and I be glad if You do not stop dooing another one.

Great job.

Best regards.
- DaveN

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your nice comments,

At first, as you have surely seen, I put the Chalet on the LEX. It's not my best creation but it would be a pity to not release it. Thanks to Matt for his modding and lotting :)

EDF tower is still blocked in the scrutineering process  &ops

I continued a little bit Flora for my first Flora props pack:

I finished the Mimosas, and Acacias. I am beginning Ashes:

Regarding the Moscow building, I made the night lights, I have to export the 3 colors and think about the lotting.
For the lotting, I am thinking too about a way to release my HD props collection but I want something which could be updated very quickly, the best solution I have found for time is to share a folder via our VIP dropbox... let's see later.

Surely the liter beginnings of the next tower:

Could be fun to do a timelapse with this project with all the renders of a same angle  :)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

The new flora looks really promising!  In particular the autumn colors for the ones at the top. In addition I like they're all single models, which makes it a lot easier to put them into a god mode controller.  ;D

The latest high rise has some interesting shapes to it already, looking forward to see it progress.  :thumbsup:

Oh and the teapot is just too funny! Maybe this puppy could be of interest as well!?
time flies like a bird

gn_leugim

noahclem

I love the teapot  :D  Great work on the trees and the new building looks exciting  :thumbsup:

Air6

Very nice trees as always. I can't wait to play with them.

moonlinght

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

weixc812

Nice trees and teapot  &apls
I guess there'll be a set of flora, isn't it  ;D
BTW: why is the scrutineering process so long...   %wrd
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

nbvc

Fantastic trees. &apls

When you create MMPs for the trees, could you please make the larger trees also as single trees ploppable? In your last MMPs the larger trees are always in groups which is also nice, but sometimes I want to have only one large tree.

art128

Quote from: weixc812 on August 19, 2012, 08:41:37 PM

to ensure the quality of the uploads is always the best you can have, and this without any problems.
It's taking longer than before because either scrutineers are on holidays, or innactive due to real life situations (job etc)

Looking great there Antoine. Looking forward to the tower.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

Just a quick post, time to go to bed:

Shapes are done and glass cut, 90% of the modelling is done  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

gutterclub

Quote from: art128 on August 19, 2012, 09:54:32 PM
Quote from: weixc812 on August 19, 2012, 08:41:37 PM

to ensure the quality of the uploads is always the best you can have, and this without any problems.
It's taking longer than before because either scrutineers are on holidays, or innactive due to real life situations (job etc)

Looking great there Antoine. Looking forward to the tower.

Whilst I understand the reasoning behind having a scrutineering process, it seems silly that something so great might never get released due to having specific people having to check something created by a trusted BATer, especially as I believe it was being lotted and modded by Lowkee and Mattb, both proven previously.

From a personal preference, I'd rather something be released which I could mod to how I want it than something never being released due to a final "paper work" process.

Like I say, I understand why it exists but it can be frustrating.

As for the new building, it is looking quite superb and I have no doubt it will be on par with your EDF and GAN in terms of awesomeness!!!!

vortext

Hehe, I imagine this is what happens when girafes go into the contruction business  $%Grinno$%
time flies like a bird

noahclem

Nice girafe  :D  Great progress on the modeling  &apls