• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silur

Fantastic work with TREE SERIAL - now Larches  &apls &apls &apls
Thank You  :thumbsup:

marsh

Lowkee33

Very nice trees.  I'm still here too :).  Send them over if you are ready.

Wiimeiser

Number 1- The Larch.

Also, I seem to be missing the ground textures for the ski lift...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Thanks for you nice comments,

Quote from: Wiimeiser on July 15, 2011, 06:12:25 PM
Also, I seem to be missing the ground textures for the ski lift...

there are no textures for the ski lifts for a better integration with your terrain mod. :)

Quote from: Lowkee33 on July 14, 2011, 10:03:18 AM
Very nice trees.  I'm still here too :).  Send them over if you are ready.

eh eh, my sweet modder is still alive, thanks for your help I will surely need you but not for trees ^^

Quote from: Nardo69 on July 11, 2011, 09:38:57 AM
Nice, but I miss the wonderful yellow of larches in autumn ... ;)

It will come one day...

I exported it in game and did some adjustments like size and saturation and went to small external details.

I just need to integrate night version.

In a same time, I almost finished the garden of the UNAM Project of Harishna you can see here:

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/35875-harishnas-bats/page__st__330

I did the flora and here the last version following comments on simtropolis

Finally, I asked SimCity4IE his model of the Saint Basile's church on the Red square in Moscow.
Thanks to him for providing the model + textures :)

I am correcting textures bugs and adding a tower which was missing.
I already did some props for the LOT but it stays lot of work on this monument...

WHO WILL BE THE 30.000th VIEWER ON THIS TOPIC  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

supremec

Hard and good work  &apls Good luck for Saint Basile's church  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Good luck for this big work on the St-Basile church!! :thumbsup: The work you did on the Lenin's Mausoleum and the flora on Harishna's building is fantastic!! &apls

Guillaume  :)
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Not me ... 29992 right now but I can't wait any longer !  $%Grinno$%

Hello Antoine ( & hello my friends ) ,  ;D

Don't worry if I seem to be totally  off , I take a few minutes twice a day to browse the ten pages of the latest posts so I don't miss anything ... Plus que deux mois et demi !!! Comme attendu , les français  restent en France et cette saison m'épuise ...  :-[

Great works nearing perfection as  usual from you ... Having already seen your first attempts with the autumnal version of Larch trees and having already had the occasion to discuss with you about your doubts & demotivation , I hope you'll be as persevering than these beauties deserve it ... and the real autumn to come  will be a very nice one  , wallowing like a demon in the delicate foliages of all these Girafe's trees which  definitely rule the SC4 world ! :P  :thumbsup:

A bientôt ... si ce n'est avant .  ::)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

30002! Congrats  :thumbsup:

Really interesting project with you and Harishna there--I like it! The Mausoleum is looking about ready and it's great news if you'll be creating an upgraded version of the beautiful St Basile's Cathedral. As always great work  &apls

MR.Y

what is the last one? the kremel? but looks nice...

Girafe

Thanks for your kind words.

So glad you are stil alive my guinea fowl. More than 2 months  &mmm I don't know where I will be.

Indeed I made the first autumn versions of larches few months ago but I am not satisfied with them (summer and autumn). It's due to the saturation that I can't increase in comparison with other developed trees...
Thus not mix is possible (= well looking).
I will post a picture for illustrating this point.

I hope It will be sooner  ::)

The Lenin's mausoleum is on the hands of Lowkee for modding. (maxis and darknite will be available).

=> MR. Y
yes, it's the most famous orthodox church in Russia. It's in the Red Square near the Kremlin.
My aim is not to add more details on this model, just to work on few issues and some parts which were missing.

I am trying to finish things which stay on the old folders.

At first the cattails ; they are based on the same system than previous flora sets (just 3 stages and 2 seasons as winter = autumn):

I worked a little bit on a bushes set:

Let me know what could be upgrated.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Sciurus

Everything look good man! Nothing more to say ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

peter007

Wow. St. Basile is going to be great. The textures are fabulous.

-Ernst

supremec

It is wonderful  &apls  &apls
I want bushes now  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

marsh

Beautiful work again! More unexpected flora. ;D It's good to see that you're motivated agian to make more. :)

,marsh

Une_ame

Un petit tour chez toi pour voir que tu continues les exploits.

J'aime tous, surtout les buissons (mine de rien ça manquait) et le mausolée qui est à mourir...  :D

Translation : So far so good, Lenin can play SC4 now from where he is. I can foreseen that he will lower the taxes for the poor ones. Wealthy, expect an increase in yours (above 10 % for sure).  :P

Keep going.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

Thanks for you kind words.

It's good to see you around Une_ame :)

Let's talk about the flora.

I did some research concerning the larches, and finally I came up to the fact that they are quite good even if I am not so dense that previous pine sets.

This picture of a famous area in France, where larches are very common convinced me.

Concerning the cattails, I finally decided to develop an autumn version.
I think I need to desaturate a little bit the green and maybe reduce the "red" of the winter props.

Concerning the bushes I finished summer and autumn version but I am not ready with them so no picture for time :)
The Floraler

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture