• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kelis

AMAZING, Your work its amazing my friend, very realistic  &apls &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vester

Quote from: Rayden on September 15, 2010, 04:21:00 AM
Well done  &apls

Very realistic and lookalike to the real one in Val D'Isere. Makes me remind the good times I had there last February.

Didn't see that it was the one from Val d'Isere, even then I recognized it!
Think it's called l'Olympique, right ?

Super job

Rayden

Quote from: vester on September 16, 2010, 04:06:16 PM
Didn't see that it was the one from Val d'Isere, even then I recognized it!
Think it's called l'Olympique, right ?

Super job

That's the one, and it's only missing the access side ramp.

SuperTimo

brilliant work as usual Girafe :)

When was this lift built, i don't recall seeing it last time i went to Val d'Isere but that was probs like 4 years ago :/

Rayden

Quote from: SuperTimo on September 17, 2010, 01:04:29 PM
brilliant work as usual Girafe :)

When was this lift built, i don't recall seeing it last time i went to Val d'Isere but that was probs like 4 years ago :/

This one was taken last year

Girafe

Thank you or your comments  ;)

This skilift was built in 2002, next year another one is planned for the "Solaise Area"

As you have seen there is some difficulties to BAT this one, because it is half-buried and ramps change a little bit.

To Rayden: good choice to go in Val d'Isère  :), your photo is a private one ? because I have lot of difficulties to find pictures on google etc and I have never seen this one. If it's a private and you have anothers don't hesitate to send me   :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Rayden

I have hundreds of photos from my snowtrips. If you have facebook, you can always have a look at my photos here.

You can also ask for friend invitation. I'll accept.

Regards

Silvio

PS - I also have others that are not there and the original ones in bigger format. Just let me know which ones you want or what kind of photos you are looking for. Next December I'm off to Val Thorens for 5 days, if you wish some particular photos, let me know.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

thingfishs

Hey Girafe,
You've been doing some great stuff, I love the 3S (the slightly warped machinery through the windows looks fantastic &apls),  and that tower there is great also.  :thumbsup:

MR.Y

Sciurus

It's excellent Girafe, excellent! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

TiFlo

Girafe

Thanks for all comments

Progress on 3S:

pictures in game tomorrow I hope  :)

It stays little things to do, but it's near of the last version however I am not satisfied with the roof which is too flat ; don't know how to go with it  ()what()

I have started long time ago a chalet, first try with textures:

The Floraler

hkboondoggle

This is epic Girafe, though I've to agree with you about the roof. Hope you'll find out a solution for it. Anyway, nice work & please keep it up!  :thumbsup:

Earth quake

Rayden

Quote from: Girafe on October 23, 2010, 03:52:31 PM
Thanks for all comments

Progress on 3S:

pictures in game tomorrow I hope  :)

It stays little things to do, but it's near of the last version however I am not satisfied with the roof which is too flat ; don't know how to go with it  ()what()

I don't think the roof is that flat, at least comparing to this photo.

I'm off to Val Thorens next December and to Deux Alps in January. Would you like me to take some more specific building photos?

Girafe

Thanks for comments.

I agree with you about the roof and don't know how to make lauzes with bump or to model them so for time no news at all.
Yep Silvio you 're absolutely right, but it's simply due to the fact that I rescaled the pictures :

Correct picture, and I think there is no problems with the scale.

Concerning you're travel in french ski resorts it's a good choice. Val Thorens is one of best ski resorts which concerns the ski or snow, and 2 Alpes is well known too for its glacier and one of the last ski resorts in France where you could ski in summer, so in a very high altitude.  ;)

If I plan something about these both ski resorts I will tell you, thanks.  :)
The Floraler

Girafe

The Floraler