• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Une_ame, I borrow you word $%Grinno$%. Girafe, this BAT is just babuloziwad!! :o :o

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Salut étrange animal  ;D

The addition of your work and Orange's  Terrain Mod is simply phenomenal !  :o

&apls &apls &apls

Remove the wooden fences and set them sheep free !!! :P

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Orange_o_

The giraffe knows very well how to emphasize the Pyrenean Terrain Mod, its Doppelmayr are spectacular with its trees.  :o

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

killian_44_

Girafe

Thank you for your comments  ;)

A little update about the start of the 3S

A project in construction in Austria, it's another 3S, I like it and the way how to mix ski lift a very modern architecture, surely one of the best ski lift for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGhpWZB3kN8
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

Gilikov1994

winter is comming  $%Grinno$%, amazing details.. don't know how you make this possible :P

76879767456323546581234565/10 ';)
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Une_ame

I love the texture of this wall. Modern, clean but made of stone.  :thumbsup:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

ecoba

Very nice, Girafe ! I must agree with une_ame that the texture of the wall is very nice !  ;)

Ethan :)

marsh

Amazing work on that.  :thumbsup:  Its great that we can finaly see (very) realistis ski resorts in SC4.  :)

,marsh

Girafe

Thank you for the comments,

Combi and cablecar are uploaded to the LEX, thanks to BSC team, TSC team and admins

I am waiting for pictures to continue the 3S

I finished 4 seasons for the maples and now I need Dedgren and BSC skills for the seasonal modding in mayor mod plop

Moreover I worked again on european cars and made some research about the best scale and I decided to 115%

Renault Kangoo + Audi A4
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

namspopof

Beautiful ! large European ski resorts will soon appear in simcity 4, just in time for the upcoming season.  :thumbsup:
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Une_ame

Diago HD cars ! That's gonna be usefull.  &hlp

vil

Try 115 % in X and Y, 130 % in Z, that makes cars closer to how the rest of the game world is distorted. Just try and have a look :-)

Girafe

Thanks for comments  ;)

I let a little bit HD cars (thank your for your recommandation vil), and I am waiting for Dedgren and his modding before creating new set of plants  :)  I trust him for good news soon

So, work is going back to ski lift a little bit, small progression but it becomes to be correct  ::)

3S Val d'Isère:

The Floraler

Une_ame

Antoine, this is really awesome, how did you manage to have all this technical details ??? Is that a part of your studies or something ?

Anyway, keep going !

Girafe

Une_ame:Thank you, no I don't work for skilift industry or a part of my studies. I just like ski lifts  :)

Some progress on the 3S:

The Floraler

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Rayden

Well done  &apls

Very realistic and lookalike to the real one in Val D'Isere. Makes me remind the good times I had there last February.