• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Hello !!

Works continue slowly but safely

the chair lift :

* all the props are timed, winter begins the 1st december & summer 15 march, it's usually what we have in european countries.
So the props have both version no need to change anything after consultation with Devotion admins/members

* props are slope moded when it's necessary (little default but I can't fix them  %wrd = red circles)

* skiers in the chair lift are props family and it works fine

* all work is in HD

* A priori no need for terraforming (even if it's more beautiful with)

* maybe a problem about scale but if it is, it's to boring to re-export all the props so I will check if the scale is crudely good

Summer :

Winter

Little defaults :

Night/day views of Chalet :

I think more work will coming soon

Girafe
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

thingfishs

that's a great looking chair lift Girafe &apls, I look forward to using it.

Have you released any of your trees?, that one on page 2 looks awesome.

Also several of your photos don't seem to be loading for me...

Une_ame

Awesomly awesome &hlp. No, more than that, babuloziwad :o!!

Keep going, Girafe !!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Orange_o_

Brilliant my friend, I am pleased to see it beforehand!
You could make the wheels of the poles, they follow the cable into the slope   %$payas)(

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

This is wonderful! How to descrive it other?! &apls

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

Thanks all for your comments

Quote from: thingfishs on December 19, 2009, 10:03:01 AM

Have you released any of your trees?, that one on page 2 looks awesome.

Thanks, for time, no it's just for the project triumphal way team but if I hace the time I will release it

I have fixed problem with pictures, that is due to the host
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

Three little pictures for you

& merry christmas to all sc4 community   ;)

The Floraler

tamorr

The lifts look quite nice, and like the variation building. Really enjoying seeing more winter stuff, if not lifts in general. I love variety. So well and great, especially the last few pics. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

serebii666

Ooohhh! The chairlift/telesiege is wonderful and very detailed! wonderful job! :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Girafe

Little news not so fantastic   %wrd

The Chalet in both versions summer/winter maybe little corrections to do and lotting of course

Props for friends Vnaoned, Badsim and TWT team and TSC
They asked me car props in HD, from european countries in 90 and 45 angle in colors used in our countries. So I began this but I do just 10 % of what I plan 

I don t forget the chair lifts and we finished at first the ski lift with amazing skiers from Vincent Vnaoned

The Floraler

firdausabdullah

Such a brilliant work you did there my friend  &apls Looking forward to using them in my game.

-firdaus-

Diamond

That's really cool, especially your car props! You can even recognize the brand and model. :)
Keep up the great work. I'm already looking forward to an Alfa Romeo Brera oder 159 from you :D

Quesh

Une_ame

Diamond, the 4 sedans (black, grey, green and blue) between the Fiat 500 and the Seat Ibiza looks like Renault Laguna III to me ;).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

thingfishs

those cars look brilliant &apls

Also the tractor with the night light, I may have to update the winery with that one one day.
(could you possibly do another tractor in red?)

ShultzCity

Amazing! Is any of this released to the public??
I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

Girafe

thanks for your comments

ShultzCity yes I think that one day I will upload this work it s not for me but to help community but I don t know when because today I am working in another country and I have not lot of time sry   &Thk/(

thingfishs yes I can, what colors you would like to have and when you want it, I will do my possible

I have made another cars but the picture is to small  ^^  I don t remember the car between fiat 500 and Ibiza but not a volovo and not a renault, these brands will come after   :P
The Floraler

thingfishs

Thankyou Girafe :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All I want is one in red. I will use it as a randomly appearing prop in my vineyards, it will look cool at night time too. ;D
As for when, do it when you can. If it's not ready in time I think I can just update the file afterwards...?

Girafe

The little Girafe has not lot of time but I wanted to do something for months ago

Effectively, we have (with TSC members) made lot of researches about cables and began to create ski lifts but we can use our development for some others things like phone cables or electrified cable so I just started with this   :P :

It works fine, above all in the slopes even if it stays little bugs  &mmm

The Floraler

jmyers2043

This looks promising. So am I correct to think that the poles are somewhat slope friendly?

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)