• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Hey Pat - I grew up in rural Michigan. Deer hunting is big. I've never been much of an outdoorsman other than some fishing. I appreciate the humor of that last picture. Gave me a good chuckle.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Pat

LoL Jim glad I was able to help you out and laugh a bit and same to u there Dreamcat  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sciurus

Here's me in the cafeteria of my shcool:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

j-dub

Guess who? I finally show myself again, sort of.

There is nothing funny about being hauled into the d.o.c. Better admit getting taken in and putting this pic here, before my reputation catches up to just finding it along with the embarrassment. I do not remember my eyes looking like that though! They look stretched, I think they altered it. My identity here will still remain withheld. I also am not happy about having to skip out Halloween.

And Pat, that gravestone pic could imply the wrong meaning. Like your ghosts, I have to admit though, as a ghost I would do a lot of right on this planet then I could do now.

Pat

LoL Jdub great to see a face behind your avatar there man!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

JDub, what every you did to be arrested by her, keep doing it.  ;D

JoeST

Quote from: Diggis on November 04, 2009, 04:22:45 AM
JDub, what every you did to be arrested by her, keep doing it.  ;D
I totally agree :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

PaPa-J

Not to bad for an ugly old fat man!  LOL
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

delta9

As has been said already, great to see the faces behind the names, especially with that Euro BSC meetup.  Too bad the US is so big... how about a Texas meetup, guys?  ;D

So here's me, a couple of months ago.

And about a year ago with longer hair at Fun Fun Fun Fest, an awesome local music festival.  Feeling... goooood.

At the festival attacking some pizza and beer.

This Halloween, wandering 6th Street in downtown Austin.

And later that night before the party started.  And I'm making a stupid face.  I don't really remember taking this $%Grinno$% Anyone able to wager a guess who me and the girl are supposed to be?  ::)

And my drums... not pictured is me frowning behind the camera.  But it's all good, they're set up again, just half an hour away at the band's place  &sly Too bad I can't find any pictures with me behind them.  Maybe later...

mightygoose

seeing as how its been about 30 months since i last posted in this thread, i think its time for an update...

these are just a couple of random shots, and for those who have me on facebook, one final shot showing me doing what i do best...

anyway its great to see all you guys....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Nanami

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

JoeST

loookin gooood there mightygoose :)
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mave94

Good to see everyone who's behind the screens!
Here a pic of mine, taken few month ago on my holiday; guess where it is taken! :D

image uploader

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

barto128

My first post in this thread. So I think it's time for me to show my face  ;)

Scary face in action:

Look the roof is on fire  ;D

At the university, party organizers...

And the latest most actual photo at the "Ice bar"

Evillions8