• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

still alive?

Started by GMT, October 16, 2011, 02:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMT

so I'm sort of worried about how silent it has become round here.
Ok the new NAM and RHW really got us glued to roads and highways, but what's with the airways?
I hope the AC team is still alive and working on their fabulous additions to airports and stuff  %confuso

... really, it is. I swear.

DAB_City

I'm alive (just about!), though I'm not involved in anything much, aside from revamping railway stations and things... (http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26884-modern-rail-station-version-2-dab-patch/)

Agreed, I hope everything's going alright with all the teams.
Hello SimCity Devotees! If you want to find out more about me, why not visit my profile? Free drinks and biscuits, if that would tempt anyone ;)

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/user/360022-dab-city/

Voltaire

Quote from: GMT on October 16, 2011, 02:26:58 AM
I hope the AC team is still alive and working on their fabulous additions to airports and stuff  %confuso

Me too  ;)

If my RL settles down quickly, there may be more aircraft done before Halloween... but I'm away from home again this weekend, so that's more likely an early November release. As for RMIP-3, it's been on hold because Gwail is busy with his newest daughter.

These periods of inactivity naturally occur with small hobbyist teams like us, and it's not always indicative of something wrong. We'll return to our projects soon  :thumbsup:

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

GMT

like I said already in the rmip3 thread, one concern less.
I've seen many projects dying in the last 8 years (since I registered with simtropolis), so I guess asking wouldn't hurt.
I hope RL will allow for more time soon. If not... hey that's what real life is supposed to do, right?  :D

... really, it is. I swear.