• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orange's office study

Started by Orange_o_, October 01, 2009, 03:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

[quote author = link tremblement de terre = topic = 9016.msg280451 # msg280451 date = 1255274656]
Le mod eau de la Seine est tout simplement splendide. Apls &
[/ quote]

Je suis d'accord! & apls
I agree  &apls

Mod Edit: Please post in English in this thread.

Orange_o_

Thank you all for the water mod, I'll upload soon

Cedric I think you'll still look better from the Seine if you change into your "Terrain Mod" the "TerrainTexTilingFactor" to 0.09  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kelis

will be available the water mod ? I like.
Great Job my friend !

PD: I have pictures of this summer: grand palais, Louvre...if you need.  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Orange_o_

Kelis thank you, I have collected many photos, but I would look with pleasure thine  :) Can you send me by mail?

3. Le Grand Palais

The Palais is already beginning to be too large to fit in a 1024px image  $%Grinno$%

Do not forget to vote for TSC Orange Trophies  ;)

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

This is WONDERFUL and very impressive Orange! &apls &apls :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

A so talented guinea fowl you made   ;) ;)

good job my friend  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

citymax

serebii666

The palais is coming along wonderfully. I can't wait to se the glass-domed roof!  :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Air6

Badsim

Quote from: serebii666 on October 17, 2009, 03:15:51 PM
The palais is coming along wonderfully. I can't wait to se the glass-domed roof!  :thumbsup:

So do I ...  ;D

That's almost the only thing missing ...  :D

:thumbsup: &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Yan077

Waow !!!
spendid columns  &apls

The Cedric's picture confirmes that's really the BAT of death  ;D

I can you say just good luck David !!  :P

Yann.

Orange_o_

No Cedric, I think you have an error ()stsfd(), this photo is not the Grand Palais is not possible $%Grinno$% ....

Oh they tell me that apparently if it is inside the Grand Palais ...  :'(

I've not said I was just a facade?  ;D

Thank's a lot for your encouragement

manchou

Wow ! Your water mod is very beautiful ! Your are very spectacular and I am impressed by your work !  &apls
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Earth quake

Good advance about the "Grand palais", really beauitful. :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

2. The Concorde Place

clic to enlarge

it comes soon...it comes soon :-[

Sciurus

Waow, just wonderful!! :o :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

gottago

Simply put, textures do not get better than that.  $%Grinno$% Superbe!

manchou

:o it's great , the texture is practically the same than the real ! Good work !
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Badsim

Wow , David , I'm so impatient to work with your Concorde's props ! Yeah , these are props ! Did I understand rightly , when I think they're textured with photo realistic textures ? Can't believe it ...  :o

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Youcefk69

Wonderful !

(If you want to convert textures for Gmax, with the perfect luminosity, you will decrease luminosity by 90 in GIMP)
(Si tu veut que ta texture SC4 soit à la bonne couleur dans Gmax, il faut baisser la luminosité de 90 dans GIMP, ça donne le résultat parfait et sans défaut !, je sais pas pour toshop)