• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Identify this Building Game?

Started by catty, July 22, 2013, 06:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Ok I'm going to go with   's-Hertogenbosch

I quite like the angel

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

vortext

Quote from: catty on July 25, 2013, 12:41:39 PM
Ok I'm going to go with   's-Hertogenbosch

I quite like the angel [snip]

:thumbsup:  Here's close-up.

Quote from: Swordmaster on July 25, 2013, 12:39:24 PM
Whatever it is, an angel with a mobile phone is cheesy enough (pun) for the Dutch.

Cheers
Willy

You should've seen the earlier designs which features jetpacks for wings. Causes quite the stir among Catholics.  ;D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

catty

Quote from: vortext on July 25, 2013, 12:44:40 PM
...You should've seen the earlier designs which features jetpacks for wings. Causes quite the stir among Catholics.

Pity they didn't do them or at least one of them

... Need to go and find another building ... off searching
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

I am a school and have 50 levels of classrooms and student lounges am 204-metre high and can accommodate 10,000 students plus teachers

I am the  _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _

catty

Quote from: catty on July 26, 2013, 03:06:33 AM

I am a school and have 50 levels of classrooms and student lounges am 204-metre high and can accommodate 10,000 students plus teachers

I am the  _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _

Another hint - I won an award in 2008 for the best ....

catty

It doesn't look like ... based on the view count since my last two posts that anybody is going to guess that this is the

Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower

()stsfd()

art128

I'd never thought it was the Cocoon tower... :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

...Its said that I resemble the Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden, I am also called the _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ Towers in honour of a famous A _ _ _ _ _ _, but my real name is the

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _

catty

Quote from: catty on August 03, 2013, 11:36:09 AM

...Its said that I resemble the Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden, I am also called the _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ Towers in honour of a famous A _ _ _ _ _ _, but my real name is the

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _

Sang Happy Birthday to Someone

sunv123

Absolute World East/West? Seems to resemble the Turning torso and fills in some of the spaces.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

catty

Together they are the Absolute World Towers otherwise know as the The Marilyn Monroe Towers

:)