• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 10,000 Post Thead

Started by jacksunny, June 05, 2011, 08:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nego

Holding down the shift key, it comes out as ^!

io_bg

Let's make it 62!

Today the weather here was warm and mostly cloudy. Temperature was about 23 degrees (C). What about you guys? ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

greckman

is such a nice number! Currently 34°C where I live in Texas which is still regarded as warm since 40 isn't uncommon during the summer.
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

ivo_su

Let me give some opinion. Here in Sofia today it was just pure cool 15 degrees. Normally, summer temperatures  are above 35-40 degrees. I hope to warm these days now that I really want to swim.

GDO29Anagram

65 = 1 x 5 x 13

- In base-16 (or hexadecimal), it's 41.
- In base-2 (or binary), it's 1000001.
- It's a common speed limit on several US highways.
- It's the traditional retirement age in several countries.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

MandelSoft

One more six and it becomes evil!  $%Grinno$%
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

[Delta ²k5]

67... I don't exactly know what to write here... but maybe I'll make something stupide...

So, now I can go on!

ivo_su

I write now with a little sadness because I got the number 68 and the next will be able  to boast 69 - cult position of the Kama Sutra.
Hopefully not kill who will take tity number.

postscript: There is a bug in the site all day today because I do posts and stand at 280 and I have done at least 10-15. What happens they are really important to  me.

GDO29Anagram

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYWT4uYOPvs">Sixty-nine, dudes!!!</a> (69)

Little note, Ivo: Posts in threads like this don't increase your post counter.

June 9th was also my dad's birthday, and my graduation day, for those wondering.
<INACTIVE>
-----

ivo_su

Let me get my 70
Ganaram should thank me for the position 69.
Why is what they are issues that do not count for messages.

greckman

This number is unique... one of a kind, a number called Prime. ;D
CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Nego

(8*9)

It's a dog (click for full):

:D

greckman

Nego, I like your dog. It's very well done and it's very cool.  :thumbsup:

GDO29Anagram

74, the natural number between 73 and 75. I spy a deviantART user in OWR midst...

Nothing in this image has anything to do with the number seventy-four.

<a href="http://g-do-29--anagram.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Compilation-006-208901984"></a>

Ooh!!! When you add the 23 and the 51 in the completion time thingie, you get the number 74.

How did I MIS that...?
<INACTIVE>
-----

Nego

Number of... something(s)? I don't know. There's an interstate 75. Enough of my rambling. NEXT! :P

@greckman aka TownCrafter: Thanks! :)

@GDO29Anagram: Image. So. Confusing! $%Grinno$% Very cool, though. :thumbsup:

greckman

This number is: the name of an NBA basketball team (76ers), the song "76 Trombones", name of a gas station (Phillips 76), and 1776 is the birthyear of the US.

N1_2888

Iridium, atomic number 77:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

greckman

ivo_su

Yesterday I dreamed that the NAM 30 is ready and have released all projects NWM, RHW, TuLEP's  and I  start to  install  them one by one.
Believe me it was very nasty when I woke up .....
Freaking out something and this is not good. Can not sleep, and while thinking about what 'is happening in Sim Sity ....

GDO29Anagram

I'm pretty sure there's a number between 78 and 80. (Somebody start off form 81.)

80. Post edited.

And I know how you feel, except my dream involved aliens and fishing hooks... And I wish I could draw out my dreams...
<INACTIVE>
-----