• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrboo001

sent

EDIT: Thank you very much, it now works! :thumbsup:

Now I can finally get CAM  :P

callagrafx

changed and tested...you should be able to access now.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Tiania

hello

my name is Tiania
my email address is (removed - Not a good idea to publish emails  :thumbsup: Lee)
I cann't even login now

thanks

Tiania &hlp

callagrafx

Sent you a PM with access details...hope that helps
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Tiania

that didn't work and one more thing I don't like people who are rude  when people ask for help
like the person lee

thanks
Tiania

callagrafx

The details I sent you are correct and I know this because I took the time to test them...I was in NO WAY rude to you, in fact I took time out of my busy work schedule to assist you by providing a new password and informing you of multiple accounts.  If you no longer require my assistance that is fine, you will have to wait for another LEX administrator to help.

Lee (LEX Admin)

P.S. Access to the LEX is a privilege and not a right, please remember that.

BarbyW

Tiania, you appear to have 3 usernames on the LEX: Cndffs38; Tiania38 and Tiania. I suggest you let either Lee or I know which one you wish to use. Then we will delete the other usernames and reset your password once again.
I see no evidence of anyone being rude apart from you and as Lee said: Access to the LEX is a privilege and not a right, please remember that.
BarbyW (LEX Admin)
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Tiania

BarbyW

I see that you are able to download on the tiania38 username so have not rest the the password. I have deleted the other two usernames.

Nane79

Hi there,

(I am new, so I hopefully did chose the right thread for my problem)  &ops

I just registered to both, the forum and the file exchange (lex). I did get the two activation emails and now I can login in here, but the LEX refuses. Tells me that my data is incorrect:

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

What does this mean? Do I have to wait a certain time untill I can log-in there?

I would be very glad to know and perhaps someone can help me here  &mmm

Kindly regards

Nane  ::)

ravenlord

Same problem here signed up using same log in as here but no confirm email.Maybe Hotmail doesnt like your emails hehe i laugh but with many confirm emails Hotmail eats :)

BarbyW

I ahve manually activted you, ravenlord. You should be able to access the EXL now. Welcome and enjoy.

ravenlord

&apls $%Grinno$%
Thankyou,Thankyou now I will let the building comence.

wisegolem

Please, it's cold outside here and the rain is falling ! I've tried to enter in the LEX, searching for warm and comfort... But an awful monkey laught at me, saying "You must activate your account"...

The activation mail seems to be lost in the warp... or perhaps the monkey ate it... nevertheless, i'm waiting under the rain...

The account name is "wisegolem"...

If somebody having the keys come around...  ;)
Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie,
Afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

callagrafx

Don't fear the ape

You are now unlocked...enjoy

wisegolem

Haaaaaaa ! What a joy to have a roof on the head and a fire to warm my body !

Thanks a lot dear callagrafx !
Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie,
Afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

Tiania

I cann't login now under Tiania38 for bsc exchange please help

BarbyW

Please check that you are using the correct password with correct upper and lower case letters as appropriate as the passwords are case sensitive. If you are still having problems I can reset the password.

hasbit3

I registered as bscmaster4, but when I log in, it shows a "Sorry, I have a problem" page

BarbyW

I have answered you in the other thread. You actually registered as bscmaster 4 so don't forget the space when logging in.