• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese NAM Facelift Mod

Started by eugenelavery, March 20, 2011, 04:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eugenelavery

Hello
I have been using the NAM Facelift Mod that adds guard rails to elevated roads, avenues, etc, and also adds concrete tiles underneath the elevated roads instead of the standard grass.  I have however noticed a problem with one of the elevated one-way road corner pieces - the guard rails go the wrong way.  I have included an image below to help explain the problem.  Do I have an out-of-date version of this MOD or has this problem not been fixed?  ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

vortext

This is propably a prop issue. Fairly simple to correct if you know how to work with iLive Reader.

1) Open the reader and look up the correct exampler file, either found in a proppack or as a single desc file

2) Copy the 'resource key type 1' property and paste it back. Now double click on the property and change 'resource key type 1' to 'resource key type 1 xm' in the drop down menu on top (just to make sure, the exemplar must have both the 'resource key type 1' and 'resource key typ 1 xm' property)

3) Save and go in game to see if this fixed the problem.

If not, you must also change the T21 exampler, which is part of the mod itself. Again look up the the correct exampler file and search for the property 'kPropertyID_FlipsAllowed'. Most likely it will read 0x00, change it to 0x01. Save & exit and go in game to see if it is corrected. Hope this helpes.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana