• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Moonlight EL Rail Catenaries Mod

Started by BarbyW, June 11, 2009, 10:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

I have had a message from Mas71 with regard to this mod as Moonlight would like to upload to the LEX. This is relevant information from the message:

QuoteOne of new creator "Moonlight" san in Japan, is making a "JPN  EL-Rail Catenaries MOD", and It's almost finished and sharing BETA-Version already released in his site.
This MOD is Add a Fence and a Catenaries to Elevated-Rail way.
and it's compatible with latest NAM, RHW and HSRP.
(This version is not yet compatible with NAM's DoubleDecker and SAM, and he just making them now.)
He did remodels NAM,RHW,HSRP's original files and included them in his MOD, so I already sent PM to Andreas for get his some advice about a Uploding a MOD. Andreas said that "He(Moonlight) should post about it in NAM's Forum at first"

I will post the mod to the private BSC LEX where those of you who have access can collect it. Moonlight does not speak English but I have asked that he post here even if he uses an on line translator. I cannot approve anything of this nature until it has been approved by the NAM team. Please deal with this as quickly as possible and if Andreas or Alex wishes to post the file to the NAM Dev-Ex then please do so.

Please note that this is a beta version.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

MAS71

Thank you Barby san post it quckly.  :)
(You already post it aren't you. ;D)
and
Thanks for your helps and cooperations NAM teams for his MOD. :)

"JPN EL-Rail Catenaries MOD" by Moonlinght(Moonlight) san

Thank you
-Mas'71

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

choco

this looks good!

i'll have some time to test this out this tommorrow.....but i'd need the files.  could this be uploaded to DevEx?

Andreas

I hope Masuda san doesn't mind if I copy his PM into this thread; it contains the download link as well.

QuoteToday, I want to talk about a Uploading MOD which used some NAM(RHW,HSRP) files.
A japanese new BATer 'Moonlight' is making a MOD "JPN EL-Rail Catenaries MOD" now and It's almost finished and sharing BETA-Version already released in his site.

His BLOG page --> http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/
Download Page --> http://cid-fa15fce84d64004a.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/zz%20ML%20Japanese%20EL-Rail%20Catenaries%20MOD.zip

and He want to upload this MOD on LEX or STEX,
This MOD is compatible with Latest NAM, RHW-Mod and HSRP-Mod. so This mod have some files which remodels files of those works.
however, He does not understand that Whom should he get permission from to upload it on there ??  ()what()

for None NAM users :
Only ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD Core.dat

for NAM useres :
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD Core used NAM.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM1.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM2.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM3.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM4.dat

for NAM user with RHW and/or HSRP :
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD Core used NAM.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM1.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM2.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM3.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM4.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for HSR.dat
ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for RHW.dat

By the way,
It's not yet compatible with NAM's 'ElevatedRail Dual/Double Networks Pieces' in this version. :P
He just trying to make them now.
Andreas

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

SimNation

A shame we cannot have 2 different re-styles for elevated rail at the sametime. This look nice but so does the one buddybud doing...decisions decisions and such a tough one to make. Guess its better to have choices then none  ;D

moonlinght

Hi everyone. I want to upload this MOD on LEX and STEX.Please allow me this MOD can be uploaded.Thank you ;)

MAS71

At latest version,
He already completed to make parts of "ElevatedRail Dual/Double Networks Pieces".
and This will be a final version if it have no problem to use with latest NAM.
They are really nice works Moonlinght san !!  :)

He will send his latest one to BarbyW san later for upload to P-LEX. (final packaged one)
I already try to used his MOD in my cities, I have no problems with them. ;)
I could confirmed that they are worked right with the NAM, RHW and HSRP. ;)
Please check it again when you have your times that can do it.

Thank you again BarbyW san and NAM teams for your cooperations. ;)
-Mas'71

BarbyW

I have moonlinght's new file and will post it to the NAM_DEVEX when I can work out which area to post it in.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

plunderer

Hi Moonlight
I have tested your mod, wow! Great job  &apls
And I found some missing tiles:

moonlinght

Hi plunderer san :)

Sorry for ..reply.. slowing :(
GLR's parts is corrected now. 
STR MOD doesn't make originally,but there was a demand when it wanted they to make it in Japan.So it is making now. :thumbsup:
When they are corrected, it up-loads it.
Thank you for reviewing it!

moonlinght

To plunderer san

I looked for the puzzle peace of your picture.
but there is no puzzle peace of GLR of the picture in my NAM.
Isn't it puzzle peace of GLR newly developing? ()what()

Blue Lightning

moonlight: of the 3 GLR pieces, here are their names (going clockwise starting from top left): Tram on road, Tram in road, GLR in avenue

These puzzle pieces are already in the release version. Check out the NAM June 2009 and select all the GLR/T-RAM/tram options; one will be tram on/in road.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

moonlinght

moonlight: of the 3 GLR pieces, here are their names (going clockwise starting from top left): Tram on road, Tram in road, GLR in avenue

These puzzle pieces are already in the release version. Check out the NAM June 2009 and select all the GLR/T-RAM/tram options; one will be tram on/in road.

Vince
It was possible to find it. Thank you Vince san :thumbsup:

I made those puzzle peaces.

These data was up-loaded.and test it please.

Download Page -->http://cid-fa15fce84d64004a.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/zz%20ML%20Japanese%20EL-Rail%20Catenaries%20MOD.zip

File including new GLR puzzle peaces  :  ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM3.dat
CAN-AN files :  ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD for NAM6_June_CanAM.dat

Thank you.

MAS71

Oh that's good Moonlignt san. &apls
and thank you agin for added them quickly to compatible with latest version NAM !! ;)

MAS71

To BarbyW, Andreas and Alex.
I have to say again that deeply appreciated your big helps and cooperation heartily.  &bis&
before, Thank you for sharing your nice MOD on the LEX too Moonlinght san !! &apls

Mad_genius

Hi everybody.

This mod looks great so far.
I would like to ask if this mod can be used with the El-Rail Facelift Mod?

MAS71

@Mad_genius
Now, I tested a MOD with the El-Rail Facelift Mod by MIncroabl.
Moonlinght's MOD worked right without any problem in my city.
This might be compatible with the Facelift-MOD. ;)
"$Deal"$

Thank you