• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SNM Dependencies - Current

Started by BarbyW, February 23, 2009, 05:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

This is a complete up to date list of all dependencies required for ALL SNM Army and Navy lots. Five Army lots have had minor changes made to remove a couple of dependencies. These are: SNM MP Station; SNM Comms Centre; SNM Central Intelligence; SNM Drill Square and the SNM Security Fencing - original set. All of the Navy lots have had cosmetic changes to remove some dependencies but these are not critical if you have had no dependencies problems.

• BSCEssentials
  •        
  • KleineMietshaeuser Pack(Bramfield Haus) – by stephenh– for small barracks
  •        
  • LargerHigh School by simgoober – for Base Hospital
  •        
  • DEDWDIHT Pharmaceuticals – by deadwoods
  •        
  • SG_FoodLionCenter– for Base PX Store
  •        
  • SNMSNCG Rescue Station – for Base Officers’Mess
  •        
  • BSCBATPropsRT SNM Vol01 
  •        
  • BSCBATPropsRT SNM Vol02
  •        
  • BSCBATPropsRT SNM Vol03
  •        
  • BSCBATPropsRT SNM Vehicles Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Props - Misc Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Props - Misc Vol02
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Props - DAE Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Pack CP Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Props - JES Vol01
  •        
  • BSCMEGA Pack Jes Vol08

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - MJB Vol01

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - RT Vol01

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - RT Vol02

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - SG Vol 01

•        
  • BSCMEGA Props - swi21 Vol01

•        
  • CSXMEGA Props - Vol02

•        
  • CSXMEGA Props - Vol03

•        
  • CSXMEGA Props - Vol04

•        
  • BSC_Flag_Pack_1
  •        
  • BSCTextures Vol01
  •        
  • BSCTextures Vol02
  •        
  • BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V01
  •        
  • BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK N Vol01
  •        
  • BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK Vol01
  •        
  • BSCBATProps RT MineCorp Vol01
  •        
  • CAL_Naval_Personnel

• The last file is a new set of figures from callagrafx that has been included in the Base Set.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

Barby thank you for putting this list together and I know it will be very helpfull for everyone!!! Question how hard would it be to make a master cleanitol file?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Not too hard but I was waiting until I had the energy to do the Navy lots as well. It took me a lot of hours to do the above and I just don't feel up to doing the others yet.

Pat

ahh OK I could give you a hand in putting together the Navy list if you wish? I need something logistcal to distact my brain now over the next 2 days or so...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Pat, you could always make the Cleanitol for the above. It needs to be made in Notepad and saved as a text file in the format:
    BSC Essentials.dat;http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=443

It would help a lot. :thumbsup:

Pat

Allrighty I can do that one no problem!!!  :thumbsup:

EDIT: after following Nates advice on how to make the cleanitol file (dependency file) I think I got it? Here attached is the file...

pat

NEW EDIT: Removed obsolete file as it wasnt working see post down below for correct file...

Pat

I see someone downloaded my cleanitol file (dependency list) Did it work per chance? When I ran the test I believed it worked on my end... But if not I can fix it to make sure its proper...

EDIT: Figured out the problem if you downloaded the other zip file please delete and use this one instead!!! I have gotten to positively to work!!! To the point of full report of being up to date with all needed dependencies!!!

OK so my first cleanitol file didn't work right but now my second one works like a charm!!! I apologize for my lack of knowledge on it...

Patrick

BarbyW

I found a couple of errors in the file, Pat, so just to check I downloaded the "missing" dependencies from the LEX and installed them. I changed the file name of three to match the one that installed and it works like a charm now. I am attaching the revised file and have a karma point for doing this. Thank you very much.

Pat

aww shucks Barby it was no problem at all.. Thank you for the Karma point!!!  This was a learning experiance for me in making a cleanitol file and it was fun!! Now I understand how it works and when you get the Navy lots done I would be more then happier to do another cleanitol for ya's as you have done sooo much for me...

BarbyW

Thanks, Pat. I'll try to do the Navy ones in the next day or so.

Toichus Maximus

Hey guys, I've run the cleanitol file and it says i'm up to date, but i've still been having some dependency issues. I don't seem to have any of the artillery pieces and tents for the arty field set, or the ammo points, shelters, and some of the soldiers for the new flora set. I have a feeling they're all in the same pack, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one i'm missing. can someone let me know which pack i need?

BarbyW

You need the deadwoods set for the FFR. Search for deadwoods on the LEX and go to the last page. They are all there.

Toichus Maximus

you mean his master dependency list? I've run that cleanitol as well and claims i have everything, but still no luck.

BarbyW

Not his Master Dependency list but the SNM Field Firing Range - Base Set
    That set has the props for the lots and also for the other lots in the FFR series.

Toichus Maximus

Ok thanks! I figured out the problem--the install was sending the prop pack to a different place than where the lots were going so it didn't listen to my specified path. Thanks a bunch!

Pat

Hey Barby for that set I just noticed that the Readme is out of Date... Still points to the PLEX for dependencies, thought I'd give a heads up...

Pat

BarbyW

Pat, this is from the LEX description for the pictured sets:
    QuoteAll dependencies for all Deadwoods' lots, including this one, can be found in the DEDWD Master Dependency List found on the BSC LEX. This list includes a BSC Cleanitol TM file that will scan your hardrive for the required files.

Ignore the dependencies in the readme.

Many of the older files on the LEX have incorrect dependencies as it is impossible to redo all the individual Readmes - deadwoods had 60 and Colyn, SG and I had far, far more. Diggis' Dependency list is a useful tool for tracking down missing dependencies as well.

Pat

whoopsie my bad there Barby see even I still have a bad day and miss something lol

BarbyW

The SNM Navy lots have been updated on the LEX. These have had cosmetic changes but are not critical updates if you have had no problems. The Master Dependency list above has also been updated.

natcret

Hi Barby,

I did all of the installs yesterday and the only item that I had a problem with wa the MAAM Parks lots, in which I downloaded and installed the BSC Bat Props RT SNM MAAM file.  My question is, based on the list above, was the MAAM props file replaced with one of the ones you have listed above?  If so then I missed a file :)

Also,  is the Diggis SNM MML file still a valid file for use with the updated files?

Regards.

Nat