• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 11!

Wonderful work on your airports and great pictures of them @ all! :thumbsup:

the 200th reply to this thread!

batmans

Hello every one!!! This is my first post at this forum but I often watch you ;)

and it is my airport, first airport when i built :P (sorry with my engish xP)

foto:

I hope that my airport will appeal you!! :)

JoeST

those buildings are WOW.... thankyou for sharing them with us... WOW

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Une_ame

Where are the LOT's aircrafts ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Toichus Maximus

thats singularly the most convincing airport I've ever seen. Where did you get those terminals???

batmans

You have a two pack:
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=18479&v=1
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=18477&v=1
Have a good time for biuld :P

ah but I don't know where are this aircrafts :/ - write on ST air

bat

That are three very nice pictures of that wonderful looking airport, batmans! :thumbsup:

The_Hutt

Here's an overview of my recreation of Sacramento International Airport (KSMF).

I won't spoil any more of it because it's future MD content.

bat

That's a fantastic recreation of that airport, The_Hutt!! Great work! :thumbsup:

my 600th post to the "Show us your...-board"

BlackPhoenixSim4

How do you use the lot editor to put these Kumba's 767 Plane Props in an airport...I'm having problems.  And also how do I find the file names of these props in the editor and under what tab?  Could someone please give me the details on how to do this...Thank you.

God Bless

canuck3360

make sure the lot size is at least 4x4 then under the props tab they are listed by Airline so best way is to tye in for examle AA-land which should bring u the American Airlines Landing version hope that helps

BlackPhoenixSim4

Exactly what do you mean, by saying the lot size has to be 4x4?...Could you give me more information on this topic please.

Thank You

canuck3360

when building lots in LE sometimes props will only show up if the lot is big enough I built my 767 Gates on 4x4 sized(4Wide by 4 deep) lots.the 747 lots were 5x5

and as for the Props themselves there are 3 of each
Landing-good for creating a static scene of a 767 landing
Runway-good for creating one taxing or rolling onto/Off a runway
Static-The one best suited for the gates

BlackPhoenixSim4

Cool thank you for the information...I have I believe just one more question...Can you tell me the exact files that you used and for what pieces...This will make it easier for me to get started...Or, if you feel up to it could you e-mail me your lots with your planes...PFACKenpoKarate@hotmail.com.  Either or would be fine, but I would prefer the later of the two...lol. 

Thank You & God Bless

Kumba

Quote from: canuck3360 on November 26, 2007, 03:28:38 PM
when building lots in LE sometimes props will only show up if the lot is big enough I built my 767 Gates on 4x4 sized(4Wide by 4 deep) lots.the 747 lots were 5x5

and as for the Props themselves there are 3 of each
Landing-good for creating a static scene of a 767 landing
Runway-good for creating one taxing or rolling onto/Off a runway
Static-The one best suited for the gates

Correct, I did it this way for easy assessibility and it makes it easier to find the correct type of lot you want. As well as after you enlarge it and plop the prop you can shrink the lot back to a 2x2 and the prop will still be there.
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

canuck3360

I emailed them off to ya in bare bones mode

Kumba- thanks again for the 767's they were a great addition on quick question for ya can you skin aircraft? cause I'm having some trouble skinning my 757's for SC

Kumba

Quote from: canuck3360 on November 26, 2007, 05:41:52 PM

Kumba- thanks again for the 767's they were a great addition on quick question for ya can you skin aircraft? cause I'm having some trouble skinning my 757's for SC

Yeah I can.. after all how did I make those 767 :-P
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

BlackPhoenixSim4

Thank You

BlackPhoenixSim4

Hi...Thank you extremely for the 767 Lots...I appreciate it immensely.  They look great in my airport.  But, the files that are missing are the Taxi-ways, Take-off and Landing Lots.  I tried to find them in every menu, but could not.  Could you please send those to me also, so that I can complete that part of my airport.

Thanks again and God Bless

Patrick

BlackPhoenixSim4

Did you receive my last e-mail?