• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJSun1981

Where can I find the airport - streets? NOT the taxiways. I mean the normal white streets.

Thanks for the help :)

Koekie01

Quote from: DJSun1981 on May 30, 2011, 10:36:58 PM
Where can I find the airport - streets? NOT the taxiways. I mean the normal white streets.

Thanks for the help :)

You are probably searching for this: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2365

Good luck!

[Delta ²k5]

Some new stuff from me with these wonderfull new jets and driveways :D Still WIP!

(klick them to enlarge!)

Amerikaner

A pretty small European airport in a new creation of my, St. Gallen. On top of serving as the only airport in the nation, it also hosts the HQ for the national airline and some other offices. There is a small cargo base for Fed-Ex and other European carriers. Rumor has it that Qatar Cargo will starting flying into the airport soon.

View of main terminal, taxi ways, and the runway.

The Passenger terminal also serves as the HQ for the national airline, Helvetic Airways. Darwin Airlines also has a regional office on the top floor.

Cargo portion of the airport, which surprisingly has a pretty high traffic demand.

ShadeSlayer

Nice airport. Is the prime minister of Canada visiting?

Exla357

I'm currently working on a shoreline airport that I will probably be finished with on tuesday. Should I post some pics? It utilizes the newest SCAG aircraft and a wide variety of planes, with realistic gate occupancy.

Keep 'em coming!

-Alex  :thumbsup:

Allein

Amerikaner: It's beautiful :o :thumbsup:

New York International Airport

http://nsa27.casimages.com/img/2011/06/26/110626124810654347.jpg

I know you don't like the too larges pictures (it's in 1280X14000 px)

More in my MD :thumbsup:

packerfan386

Here is my small(ish) regional airport.
Any and all constructive criticism would be awesome! :)

(sorry about the blurriness)

rushman5

use more smooth curves and FAR onramps.  looks nice otherwise :D

danielcote

Heres The Delphi Regional Airport I made.

Here is the picture of the Airport Hotel and the helipads next to it.

sepen77

Nice airports!
Quote from: danielcote on July 04, 2011, 10:12:19 AM

The runway markings are a bit off, but nevertheless great airports!
~ Sepen77

Allein

New York International Airport

Evillions8

Not really an airport, but a spaceport!

The overview:

And the only terminal:

Cyclone1001

Very interesting concept, I like the idea. Also, an interesting (if not bizarre) set of runway markings.
I would say that the runway is too short, but I don't know the capabilities of spacecraft ;D

Evillions8

Quote from: Cyclone1001 on July 13, 2011, 10:53:24 PM
Very interesting concept, I like the idea. Also, an interesting (if not bizarre) set of runway markings.
I would say that the runway is too short, but I don't know the capabilities of spacecraft ;D

The runways are the same as found in Earth and the spacecraft can take off pretty quickly.  $%Grinno$%  Thanks tho!  :)

MR.Y

@IAM: Ok, at the runway the Planes needn't a pushbacker, they're just needed for push back from the gate...

ShadeSlayer

Quote from: MR.Y on July 14, 2011, 11:43:24 AM
@IAM: Ok, at the runway the Planes needn't a pushbacker, they're just needed for push back from the gate...
Tugs are often used to transport large planes to the runways. The reasoning for this is that a 20 minute taxi trip to a runway is a huge amount of fuel and can be the difference between being able to make the flight and not.

josh6

Some really nice looking airports here  &apls

@fighter_jingyu: I like the highway design

So heres mine

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/40689-animaltown-the-iron-forest/page__st__30

If you want a more detailed look at it^

apeguy

Very nice airports @all!

Josh6, that's a very realistic airport, except for one thing, the interchange connecting the terminal road to the highway doesn't look like it could handle the traffic for an airport that big. The airport itself though is awesome. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

josh6

Yea I agree. Thats poor planning on my part. Theres just not enough space for a larger interchange