• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sim-al2

That's a very nice airport. The industrial park looks great too. And the trees around the airport are a nice touch! :thumbsup:
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

marsh

Haljackey: lol  :D I dont think the planes can get out of there.

Cyclone1001: I like your airport. The road under it is realy cool. And the water mod makes it look a bit tropicaly,  :P

Lukis1994: Your airport looks very well done. Nice work  :thumbsup:

Ive got sme shots of one I working on.  :)

The Airport as a whole

An international terminal

And also, ive been getting better at photoshop recently.  ()stsfd()

PSed image

Original

Also, a nearby Floatplane dock for tourists.

,marsh  :satisfied:

*edit* Sory about the large images. I didnt think id be posting them so i didnt bother resizing,  &mmm

adroman

Woah, that Seaplane base is very nicely done!  :thumbsup:

I have one question, where did you get the Boat docks and lighthouse?

Very nice work overall,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Cyclone1001

Nice work with the LE, I want some of those diagonal gates!

marsh

Thank you both. The docks are on this page. http://tokitoko.hp.infoseek.co.jp/lot.htm

The are in the bottom menu under "others". Use google translate to find out which ones

Hope that helps!  :thumbsup:

,marsh

The_Hutt

Very nice. I like the use of diagonal gates and how the all different pavement textures create a "wear-and-tear" feel. I'm not too sure about all those trees hugging the runways, though!

Do you by chance have a link to that Japanese terminal building? I've seen it out there for awhile but haven't had the opportunity to download it yet. Thanks!

adroman

An Air China 757-200

Lovely airports, all!
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

ivo_su

Quote from: Gailu on February 03, 2008, 07:35:02 AM
Here are picutres of my city's airport: The New Amsterdam Liberty International Airport

I would be very thankful if you give me link from where to download  The hangar

emgmod

A close up shot of an airport I'm building.

Edit: 300th post. What a coincidence.

ShultzCity

I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

ShadeSlayer

Hmm. Canadia and an upside down maple leaf.  ???

jonno

Maybe Air Canadia is the version of the airline that is customer-friendly and doesn't lose your luggage like other, very similar, airlines?

The_Hutt

Preview time!

More pictures of Empire County International Airport (KECA) to follow shortly!

sim-al2

Too... many... runways... :o

Is that a whole medium or large city tile that's been taken up? Looks great! I assume that the airport has a very quick turnaround time by having to not worry about holding or anything... :D
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

MOREOPTIONS

Ok, Here we have the UAE International airport, so when you arrive. be sire to know a little Arabic...   The airport is under contract so will upload more pics as the work is completed. 

P.S.  Looking forwad to the new runway's....

I think with all the ripled land around the runways,. thee looking wavy as well. but I tracked them before placing them... I have been back in and when I wipe a runway and do the road peaces along it's path, still remains good.   Must be an optical illusion. lol 
P.S.  Perhaps to me more aesthetically pleasing you will see why i didn't bother flattening all the land soon.  :-)

firdausabdullah

hey MOREOPTIONS, your airport quite nice except that you need to level the land flat so your surface doesn't look waverly, you won't want any plane to hope and jump on landing and take off  :D

k808j

@The_Hutt

That is an Air Traffic Controller's worst nightmare. I should know, I was one for 20 yrs.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

The_Hutt

@sim-al2: Ha ha, that's a nice reaction. There's eight runways, five primary ones and three shorter crosswind runways. And yes, I build my airports to scale so it's an entire large city tile - took about 50 man-hours to construct start to finish.

@k808j - lol! Don't worry though, only the five north-south runways are used most of the time, so operations-wise it's similar to ATL.

jonno

@ marsh's airport -- I love the airport.  2 "realism" comments though.  The gravel roads between the runway and the blast pad kind of defeat the purpose of the blast pad, since the jets would be throwing an awefull lot of dirt and gravel off of the road.  Also, in one picture runway #27R is next to runway 9L, but runway 27R is runway 9L if you are coming from the other direction.

Nitpicking aside, I love the airport.

ShadeSlayer

Quote from: jonno on June 16, 2010, 11:33:55 AM
Maybe Air Canadia is the version of the airline that is customer-friendly and doesn't lose your luggage like other, very similar, airlines?
Actually, my recent experiences with Air Canada have been pretty positive, but that's with Air Canada -- not Jazz. However, I still fly Westjet when possible.