• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taner

Esenboğa Airport Ankara\Turkey

More will come.

allan_kuan1992

A number of serious problems:

- Runway markings are totally off. Please look at satellite images of airports.
- Airport terminal done improperly. There's a serious lack of entrances to the airport itself.
- The hotel isn't exactly in the right place. You may want to move it closer to one of the terminals.
- You seem to have several lots with very strong park effects. Those aren't necessary. The radiation clouds are a byproduct of having too much.
- The terminals aren't supposed to be used as hangars in the right side of the overview picture. I have to admit though that there is a lack of large hangers.
- There appears to be a vast amount of wasted space that is being used for plazas and grass. This is just my opinion however.

tag_one

allan, I know you meant well, but don't take this hobby to serious. ;)

taner, Nice pictures!

Terring7

The best airport i ever create... so far ;) :) :) &dance &dance

Sorry for the grid, i forgot to press the G button ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

sim-al2

The trees could prove to be... effective obstacles if you were even an inch off the centerline... :o
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Terring7

That's why we have computers ;)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

tag_one

Very original and unique airport  :D :thumbsup:

taner

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on June 30, 2009, 06:22:20 PM
A number of serious problems:

- Runway markings are totally off. Please look at satellite images of airports.
- Airport terminal done improperly. There's a serious lack of entrances to the airport itself.
- The hotel isn't exactly in the right place. You may want to move it closer to one of the terminals.
- You seem to have several lots with very strong park effects. Those aren't necessary. The radiation clouds are a byproduct of having too much.
- The terminals aren't supposed to be used as hangars in the right side of the overview picture. I have to admit though that there is a lack of large hangers.
- There appears to be a vast amount of wasted space that is being used for plazas and grass. This is just my opinion however.

thanks. Will be corrected  ;)

Quote from: tag_one on July 01, 2009, 01:34:42 AM
allan, I know you meant well, but don't take this hobby to serious. ;)

taner, Nice pictures!

Thanks.

taner

Plugin links to the airport can give is this? Such as aircraft terminal.

joelyboy911

@Taner. Are you asking for links to all airport related downloads? If so; I ask you to go to these lists:

Aircrafts - The most complete list out there.

AND

List of Airports & Airplanes

They list and link nearly everything Airport related that's available. Hope it helps.

As for me, I will have a new airport to show sometime soon, but I am waiting for a few new things to be ready first.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

taner

I want to make a cross-runway? How can I do?

joelyboy911

There are two lots, in RMIP SAE (Runway Marking Improvement Pack - Small Airport Edition), I'm not sure which icons they are represented by, but they can be found in with the other airport runway lots in the airport menu.

To rotate a lot when plopping press the "Home" or "End" buttons. It looks like, in your pictures, that you didn't know about this, since all the buildings face the same way.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

antimonycat

The city of Endora's airstation.

chibytuga

Wow, I don't post on these "show us your..." threads very often, but that's a really interesting setup you've got there. Where did you get those landing pads?

Leodido

very nice atmosphere there antimonycat!

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

tag_one

Wow! Very cool job antimonycat. I like the futuristic look  &apls

KoV Liberty

Where on earth did you get the Zeppelins!  :shocked2: :o

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

dragonshardz

I think those are photoshopped in.

peter007

It is looking great  &apls
very good  :thumbsup:

joelyboy911

Quote from: dragonshardz on July 13, 2009, 11:45:54 PM
I think those are photoshopped in.

If they are someone (maybe me) should BAT them, they don't look too hard.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian