• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Bauer

Delta ²k5: your airport looks so great!!! The terminals are pretty big and well-done!!! I'd like to see a general view of it!!!

Swamper77

Quote from: [Delta ²k5] on November 24, 2008, 03:40:44 PM
Again with those stupide blips... for now I've got to live with them ;)

Those are caused by a lot that either has a high park effect, a high landmark effect, or a combination of both. The offending lot is usually a badly modded park or landmark lot with extreme values set for the park and/or landmark effect properties. In small numbers, they usually aren't a problem. In large quantities, they will create the "nuclear radiation" effect across your city. The game is in effect trying to tell you that your city is saturated by the park/landmark effects of the offending lots.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

jaronamo70

pilotdaryl, in your pic with the airplane window, where did you get the dash-8 and the 727?

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: jaronamo70 on November 30, 2008, 11:58:27 AM
pilotdaryl, in your pic with the airplane window, where did you get the dash-8 and the 727?

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.20 that's your answer for the 727 ;)

frdrcklim

Quote from: jaronamo70 on November 30, 2008, 11:58:27 AM

casper put a list of all of a certain type in the Where can I find this... section. You may be able to find what you're looking for
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

pilotdaryl

The 727 is not released yet.  This 727 is not Rusty's 727 but rather another one I converted from Flight Sim a long time ago.  Due to copyright issues involving FS-converted planes, it is not possible to release this plane right now.  The SCAG will be offering Rusty's 727 soon so watch out for it!
The Air Canada Jazz Dash 8s and non-jetway CRJs can be obtained from hyped_up_boy on Simtropolis.

nerdly_dood

Been a while since I started making this one... It took a lot of thinking to figure out how to best get the extra lanes for that highway put in...

I may put a freight thingy in place of the general aviation area and move that to the other side of the passenger gates...

Terminal and gates:

Closeup of terminal:

Closeup of gates for local flights etc:

Closeup of gates for regional flights:

Runways and outlying facilities including one of two fire stations at the airport, and a solar power plant:

Overview of the entire facility (and yes the runways are short - i try to avoid wasting space...)

My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Une_ame

I like your airport, with the trees around, it kinda remembers me Wash. Dulles Int' l (except it smaller $%#Ninj2, OC!).

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

tag_one

Great airport nerdly_dood! I like the lay-out of it  :thumbsup:

gobo77

I like it!

But where can I find the big hangar from the first picture?
Sorry for my bad english....

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rootbears

it originaly came as part of the mic airport. although i dont know wether it still comes with it. :D
Woe betide the day theres a game without mods
Woe betide the day my game crashes
Woe betide the day any of the above happen ;D ;D

05greene

THeres one from my md i do have many more pics which i will show later on.

blade2k5

That is a great looking airport nerdly_dood.  Nice job.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

suplado!

wow -- amazing airport and terminals, great work everyone!!

well -- here's another airport from my cj...

... ;D

The_Hutt

Here's a teaser from my latest construction:

More coming tomorrow - stay tuned!

wiederhoren

a simple airport befor 2 years

http://www.simcity.cn/attachments/molyx/5/0/8/3/1151173449.jpg

EDIT by Andreas: Changed embedded pic into a link due to its size.

kj3400

Gee, these are great airports...I'll guess I'll show my first airport now

I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

CasperVg

I tried my luck as well a few days ago...

Click on the image for a night version
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

allan_kuan1992

wiederhoren, please resize your image. It's too wide to fit on my screen properly.

- Allan Kuan