• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Transition for NMAVE-4 (NAM) ?

Started by harryloko20, January 28, 2012, 09:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryloko20

Well, hi peoples, i need a help here hehehe , why NMAVE-4 havent transition like road to NMAVE-4 , or anything like this? this NMAVE-4 is AVENUE to AVENUE only?

MandelSoft

If you drag a road to the NMAVE-4, but when you don't really let it connect with it (just lay them down end to end), a transistion will be made.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

harryloko20

Thank you support for advice , its can be closed now :)

mike3775

Quote from: mrtnrln on January 28, 2012, 10:33:27 AM
If you drag a road to the NMAVE-4, but when you don't really let it connect with it (just lay them down end to end), a transistion will be made.

You know, for as long as I been playing around with the NWM, I never even knew that trick existed, I always plopped the transitions I saw, this makes it so much easier  lol

Tarkus

There was even a "Secret Weapon" video I did for that trick, right before the NWM Version 2.0 release:

http://www.youtube.com/v/eZhlw4Vk-a8

It's also mentioned in the Readme.  There's a list of all the transitions that this technique works with in both the Readme and at the end of that video.

-Alex

mike3775

Quote from: Tarkus on January 28, 2012, 04:24:55 PM
There was even a "Secret Weapon" video I did for that trick, right before the NWM Version 2.0 release:

http://www.youtube.com/v/eZhlw4Vk-a8

It's also mentioned in the Readme.  There's a list of all the transitions that this technique works with in both the Readme and at the end of that video.

-Alex

I admit I didn't read the readme, because when 2.0 came out I wasn't really playing the game at all.  I really just got back into the game last year after a couple year absence and when I quit playing the game in 09, the NWM had not even been released yet.  I only noticed the NWM was out after downloading the latest NAM update.  So yeah its my fault.  :)