• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

canyonjumper

WOW! Great pic art!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Gilikov1994

Wow Arthur,
that nightpicture looks very good!
one of the best night-pics I've ever seen on SC4D.

- Giel
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Nardo69

Two great mosaics (I wish I could make 'em, too ...). Even though I am not abig fan of the DarkNite (too dark) or even standart night (I always find something to do in my maps when I'm in and can't do this in nigt mode) I do love that night shot mosaic.

Loce that underpass / subway station between the big and the small stadium - really nice and realistic!

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

art128

Replies from update : Naszran, The wind cries Rainy

ecoba - Thanks a lot my friend, Yeah, a real horror to think this can be in western Europe.. I'm glad you enjoyed the update !

djvandrake - Thanks ! But it was more an update than a teaser !

nbvc - Danke schön !

io_bg - Thanks a lot my friend !

kbieniu7 - Thanks a lot, kamil ! I'm glad you liked the panorama. About the construction, if you're talking about the mosaic - It's a new reactor that was blown away during a fire recently which is in re-construction. If you're talking about the panorama, it's a skyscraper..  :)

Cyclone1001 - Thank you very much !

kelis - Gracias amigo ! Ya veo las fotos :  :o :o

Battlecat - Thanks my friend !

canyonjumper - Thank you very much, Jordan !

kwakelaar - So i've came to my goal with that ! Thanks a lot Gjermund !

Replies from teaser n°1 : RED

ecoba - Thanks Ethan ! It's sure the way i've edited the mosaic in Photoshop make it really red !

i_love_lamp - ehehe, thanks a lot and welcome to Svanskinahya !

djvandrake - Thanks you very much my friend !

kwakelaar - Dank u zeer, mijn vriend!

Gilikov1994 - Hehehe, maybe one of those days, but for the moment no, let me develop the region a little bit more first..  :P

penguin007 - Thanks Will !

kbieniu7 - Yeah, but sometime the sadness need a bit of happy colors..  :D

Replies from teaser n°2 : BLACK

io_bg - Thanks my friend ! But I don't think really like you about the stadium. I think every capital needs a big and shiny stadium for the national team of whatever sport. Look in Moscow, Loujniki stadium is big and shiny !

ecoba - Thanks Ethan ! It's sure the USSR needs a pride and joy !

Battlecat - Thanks my friend ! However this was just a teaser !

djvandrake - Thanks a lot !

nedalezz - Thanks a lot, Nedal ! The Svanskinahya presidential delegation will officially thank the Nesera council for accepting to make Nesera the home of Svanskinahya president's vacations. Ans also will be happy to let you using this fact for promoting the region !

kbieniu7 - The same but thanks !  :P :P

kelis - Muchas gracias amigo !

canyonjumper - Hehehe, thanks Jordan !

Gilikov1994 - Wow, thanks a lot Giel ! I'm glad you think this is one of the best night-picture over SC4D ! :thumbsup:

papa Nardo - Thanks you very much for your comment, Bernhard ! Yeah it sure the standard night isn't the best also as the dark one too (this one by SimFox) but well i'm still waiting THE perfect night mod. I'll maybe try my luck at modding this one.. eh. Actually the subway doesn't come in that area of the suburbs (and even in the suburbs) but what you can see is an underground access to the stadium and the arena just at the other side of the street !

Today only two mosaics (sorry they aren't cut into small 800x600 pictures, I'll do that tomorrow maybe. - Sorry it can takes some time to load..) about the capital, Vratska.

That's all for today !

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Great! I cannot see there any special places, so I comment i overall  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kwakelaar

Two great looking mosaic, I especially like the warehouses and what looks like locks in the first one.

djvandrake

Great mosaics!  &apls  Very impressive work on your port and all the effort put into making your shorelines. Bravo.  &apls

canyonjumper

Very nice! I love the use of the canal lots!

penguin007

Awesome shots there the warehousing and canals suit eachother perfectly

Will

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

nedalezz

Holy smokes those are some gorgeous mosaics. Your water effects are amazing - and the way you have built your city is equally stunning.

jafmo

It's a honour for me as portuguese and sc4 fan to see such great work and dedication.

Big thank you for sharing that with us.

newsimaddict

The rail and warehouse/port section in the 1st montage looks great! IKF I may ask, so you know where you got that open train warehouse from? (The one with the blue roof)

Thanks!, nsa

art128

kbieniu7 - OKay..  ;D

kwakelaar - And yes, they're locks ! Thanks a lot Gjermund !

djvandrake - Thank you ! Yeah, it took me a lot of time to make the shoreline, but the result is fine I think..  :)

canyonjumper - Thanks a lot, Jordan ! Yeah I love those canals, they're beautiful, plus they're diagonal and green. I think they fits well with the city.  :)

penguin007 - Tanks you very much, Will !

Sciurus - Merci à toi, Guillaume !

nedalezz - Hehehe, thanks a lot Nedal ! This time the water effects are nice, I'm really happy with them.  :)

jafmo - Olá companheiros Português ! Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário!

newsimaddict - Thanks a lot, nsa ! The open train warehouse comes from a Korean website (thus, those TGV you can see in there are Korean ), but I can't find the adress of it..  :( Maybe you should take a look at the Japanese section on SC4D.  ;)

So, today is a bit of a special update, because as some of you know, it's the time of the Lamas d'or (= Trixies) at TSC. My region is up in a lot of categories, and to make the votes more easy here's a small recap' of some of them.

6. Le meilleur CBD (Central Business District) -- Best CBD

14. La ville la plus personnalisée (Relotage, BATs perso). -- Best personalized city (lots and bats)

15. La meilleure carte postale de votre ville (Retouches et décorations autorisées). -- The best postcard !

17. Le meilleur palais royal, logement présidentiel ou résidence du chef d' État. -The best royal palace, home or residence of the presidential head of state.

18. La meilleure place publique -- Best plaza

19. Le plus beau parc -- Best park

21. La meilleure Zone Industrielle (Ports industriels inclus) -- Best industrial area (port etc... ) ( I'm the only runner in this category..  :D )

22. La meilleure Zone de Loisirs (Hôtels, sports ...) (Ports de plaisance inclus) -- Best recreation area (hotels, sports, marinas etc..

I hope you liked this little special update, regular ones in a week ! (i'll be in holidays..  ;D )

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

antimonycat

Great update, you've got a nice mix of industrial, historic, hi-rise and poor areas. I like your 'best park' and that night shot of ski slope village too.

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

nedalezz

&apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls

Little update?! That, my friend, was a huge, SPECTACULAR, update! It had pictures of everything!

Your downtown looks amazing, I cant wait to see it when its completed.

The container port..um..WOW?! That is one immense, great looking port! Your ski resort, as I have stated before, is one of the best I have ever seen.

And last, but definitely not least, your ghetto areas look sooo lifelike. Great update!

djvandrake

Fantastic!  A showcase of your creations and very enjoyable.   &apls  &apls  &apls

canyonjumper

Wow! Great special update! The pictures are amazing! Hope you win!