• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

Strechnitz

Pat

the moral of

OK folks as for your reading pleasure here is the whole story as of today 6/19
finished off with my post. I did very little editing to keep what everyone posted to
the original post. I only added a few puncs and corrected some small spelling errors.

Once upon a time I vomited on a goldfish which belonged to my sister Natalie's imaginary friend.  The imaginary goldfish said, "Stop or eat fried squid."  Why can we not get along?  The reason we don't get along is because a car crashed into my parents fishbowl.

In fact, they wanted it to squash the gorilla, but instead it squashed them into positions they never dreamed of being ever able to get out again. Next, the gorilla attacked the fishbowl using a large stick, that was covered with fireants. Which set the poor little fishies tails on fire, however the water put the fire out, as though it never existed.

Are we all so blind that we cannot see who is to really punish the?  The observing aliens that come from mars with vengeance.  Because the mars people was soooooooooo pissed. The people here on Earth hate the people over yonder at that place because?  Their farts are toxic to humans.  Naturally, of course they didn't intend to poison people, however when they fart all know they are about to go nuclear.  So this means the moral of.........

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

this long winded

PS nice one Pat for bringing together what we had so far :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

rickmastfan67

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Filasimo

Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

metasmurf

taxes actually affects

rickmastfan67

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

flame1396

of economic enterprises.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

jimmymac

pickled_pig

Pat

more intelligent nuts.

I was wondering how often would you all like to see the story pulled together?
I was thinking once every other page?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

pickled_pig

...we will never...

Pat Every other page is fine, but perhaps every page might be better.  Perhaps whoever starts the page should post the story as it currently is then.