• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Worst Case Scenario

Started by Highrise99, July 31, 2010, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtg

The next day dr Phil wakes you up when you're totally insane by the torture, and says your gonna live!  &hlp But you have to spend the rest of your life in a room with me!

serebii666

And it is then that you realize... we're out of Hot-pockets!  :'(
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WC_EEND

looks like more than 30 hours have past (serebi's post was on 11/09/2010 at 00:24 GMT+1 and it's currenty 13/09/2010 21:02 GMT+1), so he wins this round and I'll start a new one (mainly because this game is too much fun to stop playing)

New Round:
You wake up early because it's your first day at univeristy today
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

tag_one

You go to the bus stop and wait there for half an hour. Then a girl comes at you and tells you the buses are on strike today

serebii666

On top of that, while looking at your letter of acceptance, you realize that you were accepted to the Uni of Birmingham and the Uni of Birminghan! An over 1500 kilometre distance! 
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

GDO29Anagram

"Oh,... And did I mention that all major highways and railway lines and all major forms of transportation that lead there were severed by a massive propane explosion...?"  &hlp

Good luck getting there on foot!!!  :thumbsup:
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

WC_EEND

and your car refuses to work because you forgot to service it

My LOT thread                                    

samerton

so you call the breakdown people but they said they had too many calls to attend to, so they couldn't come.

Lowkee33

You get so mad you kick the wall and break your ankle

GDO29Anagram

No,... You thought you kick the wall... Instead, you broke a random historical artefact that just happened to be in the way of your foot...
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Nego

So now you have a broken ankle and your under arrest because a police officer saw what you did and arrested you for vandalism.

WC_EEND

and then the police discovered you broke a 2800 years old sarcophagus and NOT a random historical artifact

My LOT thread                                    

samerton

but you hopped away from them (as you broke your ankle), and you managed to get away.. but then you fell on your broken ankle...!

(I tried to avoid the 'jail' scenario again  :D)

tag_one

Then suddenly the girl from the bus stop arrives and drags you into a yellow van without a numberplate.

serebii666

them puts your face into a chloroform rag... except that is was ammonia!

MandelSoft

Then it seems that they have kidnapped you, because they mistook you for an relative of an industrial giant. So they kidnapped the wrong person.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

mtg

But your kidnappers only just realized that after they send some of your body parts to the industrial giant. So you now have a broken ankle you mis one ear, two fingers and the foot of your none broken ankle.

Lowkee33

But then they learn that you are, in-fact, a relative of different industrial giant.

WC_EEND

so they call the post office to have said body parts deivered to the right industrial giant

My LOT thread                                    

samerton

but they decided to kill you because you were no use to anybody