• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Ct_sanderson: I think Cal has activated your account so you should be able to just sign in.

callagrafx

Quote from: Ct_sanderson on February 15, 2007, 02:35:30 PM
I can´t see the email.It isn´t in my box.Please,try again ok?Or it´s a bug?You can send other email adress to me(problems with the system of the email?)

You have been manually activated...no need for us to resend the email.. BUt you have registered as CT_Sanderson, please note that the C and T are both uppercase, this could be your problem.  The Username is case sensitive.  Try logging in again.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Ct_sanderson

I try,Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.Don´t enter.Oh,no,what i do?Is there any password?I try,try... :(

callagrafx

Quote from: Ct_sanderson on February 16, 2007, 09:20:14 AM
I try,Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.Don´t enter.Oh,no,what i do?Is there any password?I try,try... :(

Have you forgotten your password?  We cannot send you a password as they are encrypted and we cannot decrypt them....Do you want me to delete the account so you can re-register?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Ct_sanderson

I have any the password,but it isn´t enter.What are you can do?Respond today.Plz again,cancel my account tomorrow(if we can´t do to register on the lex)and i can re-register.

Colyn

Damn .... the User profile manager is close to finish ... hmmm ... let me see if I can get Werner online tomorrow ... Deleting the account will make you loose your Download history.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Ct_sanderson

Ok,tomorrow,i register with other name(or the same) and post here,k?

Colyn

Ok just add "01" to your new registration.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

stef2007

hi I have registered today but I cannot access the lex exchange site, it keep saying I have entered the wrong login details, which I am sure I haven't, what shall I do? BTW I have received the confirmation e-mail and completed the registration.

callagrafx

That's odd...there is no record of username stef2007 on the LEX users..Try and re-register to see what happens.  If you still get no joy, post here again.

Diggis

I think the dual registration is catching most people out.  I know it was only cos Colyn was PMing me and mentioned it that I knew.

Stef: You have to register seperately for the LEX

sc4portugal

I have signed up on the LEX as sc4portugal fig foz and i click the e-mail link and a monkey says that he has a problem :angrymore:
lol (sorry i can't think of anythig else lol)
LOLOLOLOL

callagrafx

There are 2 entries for sc4portugal...I can activate one, which one do you want?  sc4portugal or sc4portugal fig foz?

cfsego

my id is cfsego
and other id is cfsego2006
neither without reply email
now i'd like to use the first, and delete cfsego2006

callagrafx

Tis done....cfsego is now an active member of the BSC LEX.  Enjoy. :)

silviasusann

i also see a monkey but i don't became an email...

can anybody help me please?

silviasusann - paradies

many thx and have a nice weekend

@barby...i love istrinia :thumbsup:

callagrafx

I've manually activated you Silviasusann, you are now a member of the LEX...have fun.  ;D

Ct_sanderson

I have a small problem with the re-register:the email not go to me.I have lucky in the first try.Please register me on the lex again with:
username:CT_sanderson1
password:the same of now

thnks for your attention

BarbyW

You are registered and active as CT_sanderson on the LEX. I cannot reset your password so you must remember it yourself. If you have forgotten your password you will have to register again and I will delete the CT_sanderson account.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

silviasusann

weldone...many thx &apls

let start to build venice  %%Order?/