• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surestrike

Quote from: CasperVg on August 19, 2013, 04:29:24 AM
Surestrike: I have sent you a PM. :-)

Thanks! It didn't help though  ()stsfd() Tried it 3 times just to be sure. Gorilla hates me? :P

CasperVg

Quote from: Surestrike on August 19, 2013, 05:30:38 PM

Thanks! It didn't help though  ()stsfd() Tried it 3 times just to be sure. Gorilla hates me? :P

Huh, that's really weird. Have you disabled cookies? That would cause it to malfunction. Otherwise I'm stumped
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Surestrike

Quote from: CasperVg on August 19, 2013, 08:56:13 PM
Quote from: Surestrike on August 19, 2013, 05:30:38 PM

Huh, that's really weird. Have you disabled cookies? That would cause it to malfunction. Otherwise I'm stumped

Disabling cookies didn't work. Switching over to firefox did the trick though (using chrome before). Thanks for the help!  :)

i did your huge security register to download CAM. and when i go to download it wont let me log in. then i try to reset password and it says im not activated. but when i activate it. it says already activated. arggshgshaghgdsa pls help

Jmouse

Demonidaz

Hello :)

Activation email have lost... What can i do?
Username: Tali

CasperVg

Demonidaz: I have manually activated your account. You should be able to login now.

flunight

Hi, I don't remember my password and I did not receive a e-mail with instructions to reset my password.

Username: flunight

Jmouse

evarburg

Hello,
I asked for a reset two days ago, didn't receive an e-mail. But I can access the Exchange easily through Google, I was told (by Catty) that there are three distinct parts in SC4D, (with three distinct passwords and user names ? arghl) One (?) of my username & password combo was reset manually by a kind soul a few months back (that's the one I wrote down, and it worked :))

I hope you can help me too....

Jmouse

superhighway_410

Hello, I know that this topic is mainly for activations but maybe you can help me

I recently had to reset my password because I forgot the old one. So I did that and went to sign in with the new one. When I clicked sign in, it said that the credentials were okay, but instead of sending me to the LEX, it gave me a "Bad Entry" page telling me there was a problem with the login. I tried doing this several times, a few times about a week ago, and again today but with no avail. Can you please help me

Jmouse

Gurrcities

I can't access the LEX. It always says: "Username and password do not match. Please try again."
Sorry for my bad english!

Jmouse

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: Gurrcities on September 08, 2013, 03:56:31 AM
I can't access the LEX. It always says: "Username and password do not match. Please try again."

Same problem over here! even after using the reset form. maybe it's because of the special chars used in my username? (same as here) :-\

Jmouse

guacamolem

I took the site's changes as an opportunity to update my profiles (SC4 & SC4LEX) with a change in email address & passwords & while my "credentials" were approved I was still unable to log in to the LEX. I notified the webmaster & this morning I recieved an email that helped me reset my password again.  While my username & password were recognized I still cannot access the LEX.  Now I get a small window that says:

The page at sc4devotion.com says:

A server error happened while processing your request.  Check back later.

With only an "OK" box at the bottom right corner.

I am using Google Chrome but have found that I am able to access the LEX using Internet Explorer but am unable to search (aka: type in what it is that I'm looking for - for myself) the LEX & have found the Power Search helpless in doing what I want to do.  Thank you for your help.

AC

Jmouse

Currently, we are experiencing some technical difficulties, but we're working to get them fixed. I'll notify you when the coast is clear.

CasperVg

If you get that message it means you're using a cached version of the login page. Clear your cache (or use Ctrl+F5) and try to login here:

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/index.htm