• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM May 2010 Release

Started by Tarkus, May 09, 2010, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daeley

Quote from: wes.janson on May 13, 2010, 07:17:04 PM
The draggable FAR. I noticed that too!

can you find the other draggable FAR pieces? ;) cookie for the first person to get them all!

oh, and there's a little GLR easter egg too ;)
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

io_bg

Quote from: daeley on May 14, 2010, 02:44:34 AM
can you find the other draggable FAR pieces? ;) cookie for the first person to get them all!
Found them! (T intersections can be made using the same method)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

daeley

1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Arg777

For some reason I cant download the new nam! Once it takes me to the window to download there is no download button or anything else for some reason. can someone help me?

WC_EEND

are you registered for the LEX? You need to register seperately for the LEX
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

jp

metarvo

Here's a somewhat desirable side effect of draggable FAR:

It looks like I no longer have to use that tedious workaround I described a while back to make FAR neighbor connections.  A drag can be a good thing!  $%Grinno$%
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

ebina

I created a quick and dirty patch for users of ML Japanese EL-Rail Catenaries MOD to resolve missing or black sidewalk issue. If you are getting the said glitch after installing the NAM 2010 please install the patch.

Contents of the patch are textures from the old NAM, are roadway textures with built-in sidewalks. By installing the patch you can bring back sidewalks.

The cause of the glitch is the changes I made to the textures to enable replaceable sidewalk feature. Since modifying this mod to make it compatible with replaceable sidewalk is time consuming, I cannot provide updates soon. I started to create replaceable sidewalk compatible version of models. When I complete needed updates I'll send files to moonlinght.

EDIT: Patch removed. Please check this post for a new update.

superhands

Quote from: daeley on May 14, 2010, 02:44:34 AM

woops looks like i gave a few away  :P

Pat

sweetness new nam!!! I cant wait to get home and install the newest edition woot!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

pote26

Hey sorry how to download It. It not have a link ()sad() 

canyonjumper

Yes it does. Look at the stickied post at the top of the page. 
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Blue Lightning

LEX has a seperate registration page. Once you register and log in, the download link will appear.
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Andreas

I've just updated the latest NAM, RHW and NWM releases, which contain all the bugfixes that have been posted so far. If you haven't downloaded the new releases yet, you don't need to download the bugfixes that have been posted in the forums throughout the last couple of days.

The NAM Essentials have been updated as well to fix a few bugs that have been reported. Furthermore, I've also updated some NAM Additional Bridges as following:

- Old Road Bridge by jeronij - fixed outer zoom level bug
- Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge by fukuda - fixed minimal length issue
- Millau Viaduct by fukuda - fixed zoom 3 issue
- Monorail Bridges by choco - added cable-stayed Monorail bridge
- Concrete Street Bridge by choco - updated models and nightlighting
Andreas

cheshiredragon

maybe I am missing something, but where is the link to download it?

z

Quote from: Blue Lightning on May 16, 2010, 07:01:50 AM
LEX has a seperate registration page. Once you register and log in, the download link will appear.

Floydian

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this one yet (but there is far too much to search through), but the new NAM no longer allows you to make driveway-like junctions using the elevated rail over road puzzle pieces. When you demolish the stub without the overhead rail, the piece reverts to a normal street stub instead of an invisible piece like it used to.

delta9

HOLY CRAP!

:o

I'll have to put down WoW for a while... I'll never get to 80 now, damn it! :D

I... I think I'll need some time for all of this to sink in.  Infinite thanks to the Tarkus and the NAM Team!  Wahoo!

ashley123

Quote from: ecoba on May 09, 2010, 02:25:42 PM
Fantastic! Great work to the whole of the NAM team!

Ethan  :thumbsup:

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD IT :S