• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Urland - a (mostly) rural Coastline

Started by Nardo69, March 24, 2007, 12:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwakelaar

Nice to see a new update again,... turbines and trees. I too will need to try out the new trees that has been released by Giraf. They look quite nice here. I also very much like the image from your CBD, that is a nice shot.

Tomas Neto

Fantastic see your return, Bernhard!!!
Wow, and another fantastic update!!! Awesome rural town!!!

metarvo

Since the setting has become more urban, I guess the rails have become more urban as well.  That GLR setup is tight, but it looks like it's worth it.  It looks like the region is largely green in terms of power generation, with the hydro plant in the last update and the wind turbines in this one.  The idea of red-tipped turbines is an interesting one, seemingly serving a similar purpose to red-and-white pylons (like the Maxis defaults  ::) ); I suppose it does make the generators stand out somewhat for air traffic.  Those new trees are nice, too.  I've only recently started playing with SimFox's trees, and I'm quite pleased with them, but this update makes me want to try Girafe's out, too.

Oh, and to return the favor yet again: %ban% for making too good of an update.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Sciurus

Excellent update there! &apls I posted on your topic you did on TSC, glad to see you there! :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *