• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

Edit: Welcome to page 2!

Up to date, this is probably the best european style city I have ever seen (and no, I don't say that to everyone).

There is so much I want to ask about where you found it and how you built it, but it would probably just be annoying. One question though: the sidewalks, which mod is that (it's not the jeronijs, I can see that, but what is it?)

Truly amazing work. I'm hooked!

&apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Wonderful pictures!

but where do you get these plazas with the fountain and these parking place (at the top of your 1st mosaic) #?¿?¿?$

Badsim

Hi everybody & thanks for your enthusiasm ...

LOL , reading your replies I think I've found another canadian place ....

Firstly I have to specify again here that I already told in the new members introduction thread : I'm on this "thing" since 2 years , building AntigOne piece by piece, Lot by Lot just like a puzzle . As it's a large city size , I think I'll need 3 others years to achieve it , just for SC5 .... ;D
(I don't care about SC5  :P )

Have to specify too that AntigOne is perfectly running : all comercial buildings & landmarks are plopped but all residential blocks are growing Lots using BarbyW's quartier Touraine & quartier Alex in different sizes to control them , controling the zoning with Ctrl key ...

derek_pearce: You'll find this NexisTerraceHousingProject by mr bisonm on Simtro. He created it in 2003 , the LOTer age , as there's a dinosaur age ... I also love & use many victory's Lot from 2003/2004 .

emilin : This grey uniform sidewalk mod is from sap23 (Simtro)

bat : All AntigOne 's plazas are coming from my imagination & LotEditor ...the same for parked cars , I parked them one by one on each Lot , just like trees , streetlamps .... all you can see is there cause I put it there .( oh my headhaches !)

Two others mosaics & a ride in AntigOne by night ....enjoy . ;)

Fireworks from Eiffel Tower , It was absolutely inescapable .....

Salut Kimcar , alors ce projet , ça avance ???? ;D

To the next .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

wouanagaine

Wow , speechless ( at least in english)

Tu touches vraiment en LE, j'imagine pas le temps que tu dois passer à faire tout ca. Chapeau bas.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

nedalezz

Man, its like looking at an actual city. The mosaics are incredible, probably the best I have ever seen. Just wow.

pvarcoe

Man o Man. Unbelievable!

These are fabulous shots Badsim.
I have rarely seen this level of attention to detail.
Your efforts have been worth it, the results are spetacular.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Giligone

Those mosaics are fantastic!  :thumbsup: &apls ;D  They are huge and you really see the detail of your city. You certainly do put alot of work into this. I can assure you its worth it though!! Just be sure to back up your files frequently. Losing all that work would be horrible! Such great work. Keep it up!

your_adress_here

Those are the most amazing lot editing skills I've ever seen...  :thumbsup:

S'il y aurait un dieu de Simcity, tu serais meilleur que lui!  :D
Bookah!

Fred_Ginger

(*tries and fails to return jaw to closed position*)  Hello Badsim, this city is truly amazing!  Every time I think my city building skills have improved I see something like this and realize how much further I really have to go.  Thank you for sharing this with us! &apls (*goes off to blow up another city*)
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

kimcar

&apls Wonderfull my friend. Always a pleasure to see your imagination in pictures. You never desapointed me   ;D Very nice mosaic too. I would like to do some great one like this . My project running not so bad . I have already around 200 lots done yet , but still a lot to do before some pics .Hope peoples like it .Have a nice game and take care. :thumbsup:

ryalmighty1

This is completely unbelievable... possibly the most breathtaking city ever constructed on SC4.
There is no end.
There is no beginning.
There is only the infinite passion of life.

-Federico Fellini

Air6

Hi Badsim. Very impresive work, you are the best with the LE.

thundercrack83

I cannot get over how well constructed and meticulously put together this is. I don't think I've seen anything done this well in a very long time, if not ever. I'll be looking forward to more! À bientôt!

jeronij

Man, I feel like a newbie when I see this  ??? !!! Fortunately I am building rural areas at the moment, but I see that when I go again into urban areas, a new level has been set. My LE will burn indeed !!!
You are an exceptional lot maker,and you have a great eye-candy feeling. I have just seen half of the pics in the last update,and I have decided to rate this MD with 5 points (the maximum). I cant believe nobody rated it yet  $%Grinno$%
I just can agree with all the previous post here. Simply Excellent  &apls
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Yoder7652

Holy CRAP!!! This is simply amazing! I agree with everyone else...I thought my city building skills weren't too shaby, but after seeing this? I'm not even in the same league  $%Grinno$% with your city. I can only imagine what your plugins folder must look like. The detail given to each lot is amazing. This is quite possibly the best eye-candy city I've ever seen.  :satisfied:

Badsim

Hi , everybody !

No mosaics today .... :P

At this point of the story , have to give credits to all those can recognize their BATs ( Hope you enjoy this version of your London-Eye , Yoder7652 ) , props, textures and mods .
Special thanks to Oppie for the canal set (and adds-on like diagonal pieces , boat , bridges ,available at simphoni.net) , IMO the best to represent a river crossing a city ,( like the Seine in Paris ) ;  Porkissimo for this fabulous street accessories set (I don't think there's a Lot without at least one of them) , and obviously jeronij for this incredible collection of trees .... man , you rock with trees ... you should realize another set .... ;D I know ; we're never satisfied .... $%Grinno$%

Have a nice week-end .

P.S.: Bonjour R6 , content de te retrouver là ...je ne participerais plus à Toutsimcity mais je vais toujours y jetter un oeil , il y a quand même certaines personnes que je regrettes ...mais je suis un impulsif et on ne se refait ....jamais.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

* silent for minutes *

Man - this is awesome ! Absolutely unbelieveable what you made. &apls

I have shown your mosaïques here at home and everybody is flabbergasted (they don't play SC4 but have seen my cities in the past 3 years).

Somebody said before and I fully agree:  you change standards!

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

Badsim...I love your version of the London Eye! The detail of your pics are masterful and I can spend hours just looking through all that each picture has to offer. I'm really enjoying the work you've done in this city. I'm saving pictures of things I particularly like to implement some of your strategies in my cities.  $%#Ninj2

rw0381c

Magnifique! &apls
I can only imagine the patience it takes to fire up the LE and make/modify everything by hand! Your city is breathtaking, and I must say that I can only wish to be half as good a city-builder!

Yoman

:o  &apls dear god is that amazing. You are indeed amazing with the LE but the thing I like the most is that your cities feel alive. Not dead like most ploped cities. It just feels lushly alive. Amazing, thats all you really can say.

I'm not sure if its for you but your cities are too good I couldnt resist from inviting you to the SCJU