• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Salinas-Caroline

Started by ecoba, September 08, 2009, 03:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Overview

Salinas is a medium sized city in central Oregon. Located approximately halfway between Salem, the capital city, and Portland. Salinas has an approximate city population of 200.000 people. The suburbs of the city add another approximate 50.000 people. Caroline is a small city located to the south of Salinas. It is home to approximately 50.000 people, with the suburbs adding approximately another 25.000 people. The cities are very environmentally friendly, like many other cities in the Pacific Northwest, with many parks, and an interconnecting greenway system.

Transportation

Salinas is crossed by Oregon State Route 99 and Interstate 82, and Interstate 5 passes to the west of the city. Caroline has interstate access via Intersate 382, a short spur leading into the city. Caroline is also accesed by Oregon State Route 99 Alternate, which branches off of the mainline south of Salinas, and rejoins north of the cities, near where I plan for the airport to be. The cities have a conjoining rail network, and is accesed by Amtrak. There is also a cross city busway that is exclusively for buses and passenger coaches.

Salinas-Caroline City Area is located on a small river that flows into the Willamette River to the west. I have no name for this river yet, and so I will be taking open suggestions. The Metro Area is part of a major city in the Northwestern United States.

I am planning to use the RHW in my cities, but I currently have Shadow Assassin's Euro Textures from v2.0 installed, and I can't find them in my plugins. Could someone maybe help me with this?

Thank You!

Ethan

GreekMan

sounds intresting! looking forward to more
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

tooheys

Ethan, great to see you starting another MD, hope this one works out ok for you. Quite a good intoduction.  :)

Looking forward to some pics, but don't rush, update when you are ready and don't worry about us. We'll be here waiting  ;)