• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

JENXPARIS Hotel de Ville props

Started by woodb3kmaster, December 08, 2015, 08:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodb3kmaster

This is really more of a heads-up than a request for help, since I seem to have fixed the problem on my own.

After upgrading my copy of xannepan's Quais de Seine to the latest version, I noticed that 1) a lot of the trees had disappeared from the Jardins de Luxembourg, and 2) the trees on the Place d'Hotel de Ville were obscured by brown boxes. Looking through one dat after another, I was eventually able to determine that the Jardins de Luxembourg lot uses tree props from the old version of the Quais de Seine; reinstalling the models of those trees made them reappear on that lot. As for the brown boxes, it turns out that xannepan included the exemplar for his PlanterProp1 (IID 0x9B5AA197), but not the model. After extracting the model subfiles for that prop into a separate dat, I was able to see the planters in the LE, confirming that I had fixed that issue as well.

Given that xannepan has moved on from SC4 and is no longer providing support for his BATs, I thought it best to bring this issue to the BSC's attention here. If requested, I can attach the dat I made of the planter prop for others to use.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8