• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Best Download sites for SC4

Started by HabLeUrG, March 09, 2007, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamgoingtoeatyou

great list! i will have fun downloading these things, that french site is a gem! btw, KS's site address is currently:

http://one.elley.jp/

HabLeUrG

thanks jeronij and iamgoingtoeatyou! ive update the list for the KS new link  ;)

threestooges

I haven't noticed it on the list, but gizmo's site is great for things like underwater flora, train skins, and other things. the site is http://www.gizmo.lunarpages.com/

jeronij

Thanks to all for the new links and updates  :thumbsup:

I have updated the list accordingly  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Gaston

Quote from: iamgoingtoeatyou on May 30, 2007, 08:16:25 PM
great list! i will have fun downloading these things, that french site is a gem! btw, KS's site address is currently:

http://one.elley.jp/

Just an FYI, I get an error message and cannot connect to this link.     Anyone else having a problem?

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

BarbyW

ks-jpn currently does not have a site.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Gaston

Quote from: BarbyW on September 14, 2007, 02:35:10 PM
ks-jpn currently does not have a site.
LOL   Well I suppose that would be the reason why then.    LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

oldrogue

Have a new (to me) site I've just found.....

Simcity Polska

Is in both Polish and English and has some pretty nice stuff...I registered, but don't know if you have to....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

jeronij

Thanks for recalling us that site  ::) ... many good friends there  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡ . Link added  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

SC4BOY

Here is another one recently started.. Don't know if it will stand the test of time, but the owner has clearly put some time into it.

SC4 Place

JoeST

That SC Polska has a really nice CMS (style) I wonder where they got it from...

Raika's site has some interesting stuff on it. pity the frames don't work very well

Looks like "KS BAT Showcase" is down, again

QuoteKS BAT Showcase:
http://chilitomato.net/index.html  (excellent buildings for download)( Edited January 2008)

And SOMY's doesnt work because theres a space at the end of the url, it should be:
http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/somy000/index.htm[/s]

EDIT: correction, most of the links have a space in the url which breaks the url.

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Andreas

Quote from: star.torturer on February 03, 2008, 04:14:09 AM
Looks like "KS BAT Showcase" is down, again

Works fine for me... maybe just a temporary glitch.
Andreas

Heblem

I've fixed some broken links, hope every site is working well

Geo66

Hey everyone!Im new here and just want to say y'all doing an awesome job.I want to ask something concerning KS's bat showcase.The link works fine,and I practically downloaded every BAT of his.But while I was downloading I realized that some werent finishing downloading and would just close.I saw that all of the .zip files were there,but when I opened some of them it said something like an unexpected end has occured or the file was either corrupt,and it wouldnt show up when I tried to extract the files.Just to mention a few of those,Lighthouse tower,Worldwide plaza,burj al arab,infinity tower,winged stadium fifa version,bahrain WTC,shiomedia tower,conventry tower etc.But most of the others are fine.I tried redownloading again and again but the same thing happened!I've downloaded tons of content of the STEX and have never encountered a problem like this.PLEASE HELP ME!

BarbyW

I am not sure what help you are asking for. I cannot reproduce your individual downloading problems from a Japanese site. It is not our problem as it is not our site.
All the models from ks_jpn's site are in packs on the LEX as are some of his lots. All I can suggest is that you download those.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Geo66

Anyway thanks though.I appreciate it that you responded quickly.

art128

A big thanks Heblem for this amazing list  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Heblem

The KS BAT Showcase and NOB sites are missing, if someone knows where the new one is located or if the old site works again please post it here, thanks!