• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SFBT Advent Calendar 2010

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2010, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Talking about Legends and legendary pieces, I'm sure this one will be way up there in no time.
*downloading now and playing with it shortly after*

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

travismking

excellent :D I really love SFBT stuff :)

FrankU

Quote from: Andreas on December 01, 2010, 07:21:23 AM
Thanks for the compliments, glad to see you guys are looking forward to what we have in stock. :)

Why should our German community wait one more week? ;) The SimCityKurier has an automatic unlocking feature, so each day, at midnight, one new upload will become available. Since the LEX doesn't provide anything like that, I'll try to upload them manually around midnight (European time) - at the same time as they become available at SimCityKurier, naturally.

No, I meant something different: now you unlock the lots in the Adventskalender, but also in the SimCityKurier. Why not only in the Adventskalender? Then it is really Kalender fun. The LEX can wait until after Christmas!

Andreas

Quote from: FrankU on December 02, 2010, 06:09:40 AM
The LEX can wait until after Christmas!

Ah, no, that would be a bit unfair, I think. ;)

SFBT Factory Building by Sam Johnson

Sam has been pretty busy this year, and this BAT is one example of his excellent work - or actually two, since the download doesn't only contain one, but two different models of a large factory building, one with concrete walls, and a brick wall version. There are still rather few large industrial buildings, so hopefully, this lot should fill the gap a little bit more again. Both building models are part of a building family, so they are selected randomly whenever the lot is growing in your city.

Andreas

cubby420

Absolutely perfect! I'm so excited to see this pop up in game  :thumbsup:

mrbisonm

Now, that looks fantastic, reality BATs and LOTs like this are always much appreciated by me. This is must download for people like me who love to build industrials parks. Great model. That's my second download of the SFBT Advent Kalender. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Girafe

The factory is perfect thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

superhands

to be honest, i don't look forward to Christmas, i look forward to the days leading upto December! :P

Andreas

I'm a little late today, as it was the annual Christmas party of my astronomy club, and I just returned home. We might be a little early in the year, but apparently, we picked the proper time after all, as it's been very cold over the last few days, and we even have a bit snow. :) Well, without further ado:

SFBT Neue Nationalgalerie by praiodan

I think the Neue Nationalgalerie is one of the landmarks in Berlin that doesn't need a big intruduction. It's one of the most famous examples of modern architecture, and surely one of the most well-known buildings by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. A few years ago, Erdmoebel released this building as a BAT already, but we always thought that, although it was a nice model, it didn't really do justice to the real thing. Thus, praiodan stepped up with a model that is as close to the reality as possible, together with a wonderful nightlighting. For the large base, praiodan had to derive a bit from the original, as it is placed on a slope, so the sculpture garden and some parking lots are missing, but since the lot is pretty large already (7x7 tiles), I think that's an acceptable compromise.

Andreas

canyonjumper

Wow! That's really well done! Praiodan, excellent job!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

mrbisonm

Quite agree with the above, the nightlights are sharp, although I rarely use them. My third BAT from this Advent Kalender.

The thing is that I have to delete one file when I download another one......Plugins at high limit......so......

How many days to christmas again?  &mmm

Thanks
Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

art128

Seeing that some of Sam Jhonson's bats has been released in the calendar, will this means we'll see the Kremlin walls ?  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Quote from: art128 on December 04, 2010, 02:21:14 AM
Seeing that some of Sam Jhonson's bats has been released in the calendar, will this means we'll see the Kremlin walls ?  ;)

Everybody are waiting for them  ::)

Anyway Praiodan Nationalgalerie is excellent  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Quote from: Girafe on December 04, 2010, 02:29:22 AM
Everybody are waiting for them  ::)

Anyway Praiodan Nationalgalerie is excellent  &apls &apls

Me first, can't wait to test them on my kremlin !

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Wow, Praiodan, thanks!
In my opinion this is one of the best pieces of architecture in Europe, so it's clear that you make me happy with it.  &apls

Sam Johnson

Quote from: art128 on December 04, 2010, 02:21:14 AM

I have to disapoint you, the kremlin walls aren't ready yet. But a lot other stuff is ready or is going to be ready in a few days...  ;)

art128

Quote from: Sam Johnson on December 04, 2010, 03:06:49 AM
I have to disapoint you, the kremlin walls aren't ready yet. But a lot other stuff is ready or is going to be ready in a few days...  ;)

Can't wait !

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Quote from: Sam Johnson on December 04, 2010, 03:06:49 AM

I want more Moscow style   ;D
The Floraler

Fresh Prince of SC4D

That's a shame.... And what of royal's german rail crossing signals?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

metasmurf

The museum is a masterpiece. I love that kind of architecture!