• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ementys Cities

Started by GOldhell, March 29, 2010, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOldhell

Look forward to showing you new creations as they come along! All hopefully in this very same city.

rooker1

Very inteseting start and nice looking city.
Can I suggest that you put spaces between your pics, it will make it easier to look at them.  Can I also assume you are playing CAM?  Have you plopped any buildings or are they all grown?
Either way, great start and I look forward to your next update.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

graesloek

It's all very good looking - except for the slopes. Download a slopes mod to make this even more realistic.

Tomas Neto

Nice start, great work!!!  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Nardo69

Nice start. Lots of green, spatious road system. But there are some things - both regarding playing the game and preseting the MD - that you could and should improve:

• Switch off the UDI symbols in the Mysim Menu. They are really distracting.[/lo]
    • As said before: Get yourself a slope mod. The first time will be painful (had been the same with me) but the outcome is worth it
    • Number your pictures! This will make commenting easier for you and your readers!
    • Screenshots are nice and important but some additinal information where we are, about your intentions etc. would be useful.
    ]li]You can avoid the Menu by using an extern screenshot program like Irfanview
Im'm curious where this will lead to.

Bernhard  :thumbsup: