• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Fantastic job that you are doing with all your models my friend !! but especially I like so much the last one, the "Tour T1" is one of my favorite buildings in Paris, perhaps one of the most impressive me when I saw it, its pretty cool and it has a fantastic design and I got to say that you are doing a great copy of it, so I hope you can finish that building, I would be really happy  ::)

Greetings and good night !!

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

weixc812

It's still too good for me to say anything. I just have to find two more places in my city for the skyscrapers and wait patiently for their coming. :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Aaron Graham

Wonderful work on all these projects, there 100% great, keep it up buddy!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

xannepan

Lovely works in progress! I particularly love the skyscrapers!
How about some HD palm trees ;)?

-Alex

RepublicMaster

Awesome work Girafe! I really like your work on the tower so far! :thumbsup:

art128

Wonderful!
Smoothed or not, that tower could be a nice addition your our plugin folders. :)

la BB26000 elle est de toi?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

Fantastic projects! &apls

Really love the new flora. What species is?

Quote from: weixc812 on October 08, 2013, 06:17:00 PM
I just have to find two more places in my city for the skyscrapers and wait patiently for their coming. :thumbsup:

Me too. The small CBD of my region will be mainly Girafe's skyscrapers :)
The last tower is also high quality.

Links to SC4 websites

sunv123

Interesting new flora, seems like a nice addition to the swamp family. :thumbsup:

The two towers look great, the last one looks mighty fine as well. I'm liking the shape of the yachts :D
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

Thanks for your comments  :)

@ Alex, I never focus on palm trees for 2 reasons. I am less interested in palms than broadleaf trees or conifers. Moreover the last palm trees from C.P are quite good. That said, I will try as I have Onyx palm trees plugin and could play a little bit with it  :)

@ Arthur, yes the BB26000 was a present I gave to Framly for his MD Beyen. The engine was decorated with the shield of Beyen.

@ Kergelen. These trees are from Honey locust trees family (American flora) but this species is specific as spines are not present on the trunck / branches.

I finally modded myself the boat and it's ready to be uploaded

I let aside the honey locust trees and went to something more european: chestnuts

For people who are interested by seasonal PROPS, I updated these last months a great part of my old packs. You could now find single timed tree in props section of Lot Editor  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Well that just great the more the better. :)
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Those are fantastic Antoine. You can even discern the chestnut leaves. Wow!

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Beautiful chestnuts Antoine! And I'm so glad to have the boat now  :thumbsup:

vortext

The Chesnuts look great! Though not surprising I like the honey locust tree as well. The color and modeling seems a bit like a willow tree (which are sorely lacking imho).

The boat is spectacular btw, real eye catcher!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Fasan

Hello Girafe!
The trees are absolutely great again.  &apls
I had this once in my landscape inserting.
Also the yacht is you succeeded wonderfully.   :thumbsup:

LG Fasan  ;)

Girafe

Thanks for your kind comments always appreciated  :)

Chestnuts are available here for few days:

Something totally new, I started with my beloved guinea fowl  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Yeap, already got them!  :thumbsup:

Having a go at a street side mod seems like a good idea. Fully seasonal and in HD I presume?!  ::)

btw, the mmp files for the Beeches has 'Linden' as name.

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

A street side mod, mmm, seems interesting

And I like the taxi, is that new as well? ::)

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

Thanks Vortext, it has been updated  ;)

It's full T21, HD & seasonal.

@Sunv123, yes it's new as many things which will be integrated to this mod
The Floraler

Swordmaster

Good to see you taking on this new project Antoine. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with here.

Cheers
Willy

Delecto

Great great great great great........ project Antoine!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: