• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Great modelling, my friend  &apls
All right, I think I've been waiting for weeks for EDF tower and now sort of....frustrated  &mmm
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

jmyers2043

Quote from: weixc812 on August 23, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
sort of....frustrated  &mmm

Don't be. Would you like to be a LEX scrutineer? You will then know why some bats sail through the process and why others take longer.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Girafe

Quote from: weixc812 on August 23, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
Great modelling, my friend  &apls
All right, I think I've been waiting for weeks for EDF tower and now sort of....frustrated  &mmm

If we don't find a solution to have a proper modding, I will upload as it is on the STEX...

Step by step...

Roofs are not good :/

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Mr.Lin

Beautiful building !!!

Looking forward to more on this building XD
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

weixc812

Quote from: Girafe on August 28, 2012, 02:32:16 PM
If we don't find a solution to have a proper modding, I will upload as it is on the STEX...
Step by step...
Thanks for sharing, Girafe, always supporting you.  ;)
The new tower building is as great as usual  &apls I have love for all the modern architecture of this kind

noahclem

Progress on the tower is as usual looking great  &apls  Really unique architecture. The Russian building is also looking really promising. Are you going to put it on a 2x2 lot? an overhanging diagonal corner lot might fit better, or 2 of these buildings on one 3x2 lot. Any plans for a non-corner version of the building?

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

art128

Nice work on the recent modelling!

Also congratulations for your EDF tower on the LEX!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Thanks for the comments  ::)

Indeed, for closing this month of OSITM, EDF Tower has been released. Thanks to everybody for supporting and helping on this project:

I work a little bit these last weeks on different projects:

Flora pack:

It was asked by number of you after the release of VIP Carpack vol. 1 & 2 in MMPS. I will release my cars (90% of them) in a Prop pack:

I have to admit that these cars are made 2 years ago now and my skills improved since this period. Something that could be the next generation of cars:

Renault Clio RS 2, Opel Corsa, Ford Fiesta, Lamborghini Reventon:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

weixc812

Congrats on the release of EDF tower  &apls
I'll put it into good use   ;D

supremec

So much fabulous news here!  &apls  &apls
Cars are impressive!  :o
Click on the banner to see my BATs

vortext

Probably kinda repeating myself but here it goes anayway; love the new flora  &apls &apls  ;D

Really nice range of colours both in summer and autumn and the models themselves look very delicate! Great job, can't wait to see these released!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

gn_leugim

noahclem

Awesome OSITM Girafe  &apls &apls &apls

As has been mentioned the variety of colors in the seasonal trees is just great! The level of perfection on those cars is almost rediculous and I'm glad the earlier ones will be available as props. Great to see the tower too!

Ol.S / Benoit

Great car and tree models, you are so talented !  ()stsfd()
Thx for the EDF tower, i'll try to make good use of it ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kergelen

Fantastic trees and cars!

Amazind tower. I will have to reserve somewhere in my city for an small commercial district with your excellent skyscrapers &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Thanks a lot for all your nice comments  ::)

I don't have so much time for batting...

I added few car models to the collection:

Citroën Ds3, Seat Ibiza, Renault Laguna, Audi Q7:

I tried something new to improve my textures skills on small BAT, the result is not so fantastic  %wrd

I continued to work on Carpe diem and fixed few problems:

The Floraler

Aaron Graham

Looks great buddy!!!!! :O Keep it up. :thumb:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy