• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epicblunder

Awesome trees!   &apls

Looking forward to those very much.   ;D

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

samoyed1958

Most Excellent Tree's &apls Look forward to more of your great work.. A hearty Thank You :thumbsup:

noahclem

Thanks for the sub-alpine fir's  :thumbsup:   I really wanted to compete for the LEX picture but had my busiest week of the year at work last week  &mmm  Maybe next time....

wow,I like the Terrain  &apls

It's really beautiful,I hope you upload this Terrain Mod. :thumbsup:

Girafe

@ 958517907

The Terrain mod (Pyrenean Terrain mod) has been developed by my dear friend Orange.

You can find the core files here:

http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1641

and the dependencies here:

http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1637
http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1639
http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1640

In the second picture, there is a try of Glacier Textures I have started long time ago (something I have never finished, so you can't dowload).

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

@Girafe
Thanks,your Textures is really great!  :thumbsup:  Really hope you finish it.... :P

Yan077

You know you're not only a guinea fowl, you're also a VIP hero !   &apls &apls &apls
Awesome trees, makes me want to return in my corsican mountains  ;)

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mattb325

noahclem

supremec

Quote from: Girafe on March 24, 2012, 01:39:27 PM
Slowly, really slowly...

It's not a problem...take your time, it will be better  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

work of the week end:

The Floraler

jmyers2043

That's cool. You have a power rigging hoist for widow washing. I like the metal roof over the entrance too. Good looking bat.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

apeguy

That's an incredible looking building, I love the shape of it. It would look perfect in any modern downtown. &apls

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Rady

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 26, 2012, 05:36:38 PM
That's cool. You have a power rigging hoist for widow washing.

Now I'd be curious to see this in action ....  :P
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Delecto

kelis

That's cool my friend !! You can to be sure, I will use this amazing building in my city !! Your work with the textures is really really great, keep up the good work !!

PD: I have got some pictures of this building, were taken in 2009 when I visited La Defense, if you need them I can send you all of these pictures  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog