• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Thanks for the comments, a little bit news:

GAN tower available:

I finished the autum version of the "chestnuts" that I will call Norway maples due to their leaves. Chestnuts will come later.

I tested something to check if I was able to model more complex shapes for tower,

EDF tower in La Défense, a tower designed by Pei.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Gan turned out great--among the very best highrise buildings created for SC4, especially the night lights  &apls

The EDF tower looks very promising as well, beautiful glass!

Of course your trees are always beautiful  ;)

gutterclub

GAN Tower is fantastic, love how it turned out.

EDF, its a great building and first impressions is that you're doing a fantastic job, love the glass already..it really gives the same illusion the actual photo does. Hope you keep up on this one because it could well be a wonderful BAT>

Badsim

Héhé ... The Floraler or The Skycraperer :-\

It doesn't matter what kind of forest you're working on  , these pictures show perfectly the amplitude of your talent : how lucky we are !  ::)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vortext

Change of plans huh. Like Cédric said, it really doesn't matter which trees your working on  $%Grinno$%

The colours are nice, particular the desaturated look and feel. Though the one in the top right, next to the dead trunk, looks a bit too fresh/crisp for autumn to me, maybe drop the green a bit (or turn up the yellow).

The EDF tower looks promising as well. Though I won't have a need for skyscrapers anytime soon, guess which ones will be the first pick when I do ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

ivo_su

Hello Giraffe - to me it is nice to  see your new project for this beautiful  skyscraper. I'm interested in several things:
- How many floors the building will be?
- Will there be a playground for hilikopter the roof ?

art128

Quote from: ivo_su on December 12, 2011, 10:55:38 AM
Hello Giraffe - to me it is nice to  see your new project for this beautiful  skyscraper. I'm interested in several things:
- How many floors the building will be?
- Will there be a playground for hilikopter the roof ?

41 floors according to Emporis.com, and no Helipad according to the real building. ;)

Anyway nice work on there, Girafe! Gonna use your Gan tower right now!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ivo_su

41 floors according to Emporis.com, and no Helipad according to the real building. ;)

Anyway nice work on there, Girafe! Gonna use your Gan tower right now!

Thanks for  the clarification Arthur, you were very nice and polite. Pity that there is no ground for hilikopter but this skyscraper  has a beautiful and where to  look.

- Ivo

art128

No probleme, Ivo. But I think, a nice idea to girafe .... (  ::) ::) )  is to do two version, one with a helipad, and one without! I think that would be a great addition to the building, and for sure it should look great ingame.

Props & Texture Catalog

ivo_su

Oh Arthur, your idea is more than great, just that I am embarrassed to ask  Giraffe do this just for me.  ;)

Yan077

A girafe at its best level, fantastic Gan tower, fantastic chesnuts.  &apls &apls &apls

supremec

Quote from: Badsim on December 12, 2011, 09:07:35 AM
Héhé ... The Floraler or The Skycraperer :-\

Both!!  ::)

Amazing trees and amazing tower, I love them  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your nice comments always very well welcomed.

40.000 views for this topic is amazing :) and could be a source of motivation...

Come back to the projects,

Carl is modding the chestnuts which transform to Norway maples. Hope to see they soon around.

Cédric is lotting the Chalet, don't know where this guinea fowl is  &sly

EDF tower is going really slowly even if I think the biggest part is done.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

French: Je la voyais plus grande et plus haute cette tour... en fait je me base sur la travail que Youcef avait effectué il y a bien... 2-3 ans maintenant ( $%Grinno$% ) sur cette tour.

I saw that taller and bigger than you made! But it's a very very very good start anyway! :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

weixc812

Excellent job, Girafe &apls
I've always been your supporter, only using your trees :)
Hope that EDF tower will be done soon
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

io_bg

Looks great so far! I look forward to seeing more progress :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

Last pack of flora,

Life brings me in other ways and signs my retirement.

Thanks for your comments and your 41.000 views here.

The Floraler

The Floraler

dedgren

A K-point and my best regards, my friend!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax