• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Hello Antoine ,

The seasonal bushes are perfect in every way to me . Once you start to use them , you just wonder how you were able to make lanscapes without them  ;D ... I repeat that Larches are the finest SC4 flora ever created , I love them more than anything else ... but I'll not show them untill you finish their autumnal livery .  :P

New conifers are stunning too , I'll show them through new scenic pictures but that's for me too much destruction & work to replace them in the scenes already done ...  $%Grinno$%

Well , nothing urge  : AntigOne is now a project , not a region anymore ( where almost everything , thanks to people like you , is outdated each 6 months ... $%Grinno$% )

Tu comprendras donc , que de ce point de vue , je ne te remercies pas .  :party:  ;D

:thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Badsim

Testing your conifers ...

Quote from: Badsim on September 24, 2011, 02:13:02 PM

... almost everything , thanks to people like you , is outdated each 6 months ... $%Grinno$%

I did let a single CP Douglas Fir on the corner ( bottom / left ) so you can compare ...  ;D

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

Thanks for the nice comments,

I have been quiet these last days / weeks.

I uploaded on the pri-LEX the bushes set, last upload of a long series. I hope you could play with it next week, there is nobody for scrutinising it at the BSC for the moment.

I didn't start new project as my professional life in the next months will be dense and I could not finish big projects.

However I will continue to participate in the VIP team, some of you enjoy the carpack, there are 40 props of mine inside and I noticed that Cédric didn't mod more models.
As I did 135 cars, a second carpack is conceivable...

In addition I will upload the chalet, even if it's a old project - I think people could be interested in. Only the lotting and modding are missing %wrd

Last project in Gan tower, I have started the night lights but I burn my GPU with 3dsmax  :'( so time to spot the problem and buy another one, project is going slowly.  ::)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Night lights are looking excellent, Girafe! ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

knapp

Wow, the tower looks very good at night!
The chalet would be also interesting for me as I plan to make some alpine styled mountain scenes in my region (but it will take long time before I start the project).
And because I saw that You don't like the sheep from Champclause eating Your bushes:

:D
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

seraf

For me it looks excellent, only the space under small roof above the entrance is too dark :)

supremec

I think is the most beautifull tower made for sc4  &apls &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Delecto

Fantastic my Girafe  ;)  my only concerne is the roof of the entrance, the material used is strange and inadequate.  &mmm
And the entrance need more more lights!

Good luck my friend.

Sam.

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your comments :)

I think you have already seen, last flora pack has been released:

You can check the 1st page of this thread for all direct links  ::)

GAN tower is going slowly:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Swordmaster

I'm not sure whether this issue has been discussed before (found nothing), but are girafe's trees available somewhere as timed props? Would be awesome to use on lots.

Anyways, great work, Sir!

art128

Waow, Antoine this si looking really great! I seriously can't wait for it!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Orange_o_

Finally you have exported, it is perfect!

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Yan077

Delecto

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

noahclem

Thanks so much for the bushes and the Gan Tower lighting looks very good!  &apls

Rayden

Quote from: Swordmaster on October 31, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
I'm not sure whether this issue has been discussed before (found nothing), but are girafe's trees available somewhere as timed props? Would be awesome to use on lots.

I believe you're talking about seasonal trees. They can be used on lots, but only on ploppable ones, and even those must be plopped on the first days of September so the right trees grows on the right times. That cannot be achieved on growable lots as you cannot guarantee they will grow within those timed seasons.

vortext

Quote from: Swordmaster on October 31, 2011, 10:34:39 AM

Actually I've made these some time ago for personal use. PM me if interested and I'll gladly sent you the files.

Now would also be the time to express my gratitude for the bushes, thank you so much.
However there's always something to nitpick over, which is I need more! Lots and lots more  ;D

Seriously though, great work and looking forward to your next projects.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana