• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Bon rétablissement tout de même Cédric! C'est triste ce qu'il t'arrive, mais tu vas devoir le surmonter!! ()flower()

(Désolé de polluer ton sujet grande girafe! :D )

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

dedgren

I have been a huge Moby [linkie] fan since the '90s, and one of the major reason for that coming about was the 1995 track "God Moving Over the Face of the Waters."  It is ethereal and wonderful and magical and perfect, and the title is so evocative.

In the work that our great friends Cédric and Girafe are doing I have now seen God Moving Over the Face of the Land.  It is transcendent and visionary.  It is SC4 become fine art.

A K-point each for this incredible collaboration.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Yan077

Eh oui voilà une association pintadine qui marche du feu de Dieu  &hlp

Puisqu'ici on cause en français, j'en profite pour vous donner mon ressenti.
Que dire des arbres, Girafe, à part qu'ils sont incroyables et vraiment sublimés par cette image de Cédric.
Justement cette image, venons en, je suis abasourdi par l'incroyable méticulosité de cette composition artistique... Tout n'est que finesse et délectation... Et ce petit ruisseau qui serpente le long de l'abbaye, que dire, à part qu'on touche vraiment au sublime... Le bout du monde comme tu dis !
Cédric, tu m'avais dis un jour que Corsica était ton MD préféré de tous les temps, je ne peux que te retourner le compliment mon ami Je crois qu'on ne réalise pas assez la somme de travail nécessaire pour aboutir à d'aussi fabuleux résultats. Mais le travail ne suffit pas car il est évident que rien ne serait possible sans un sens artistique hors du commun. Cette image le prouve bien encore une fois!
En tout cas, AntigOne me fait de plus en plus rêver, et reste la principale motivation à ne pas abandonner mon propre MD.
Concernant le propos de David, je pense que les Karma points doivent avant tout récompenser les batteurs,  sans qui les City journalers ne seraient pas grand chose. Ceci dit, un petit K-point de temps en temps, ça fait toujours plaisir !  $%Grinno$%

Un immense bravo à vous 2  &apls &apls &apls
Yann  :thumbsup:

PS : pssst Guillaume, c'est pas la Girafe qui s'est cassé la patte mais Cédric. Bon rétablissement Cédric, et bon courage  ;)

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Quote from: Yan077 on August 25, 2011, 06:11:58 AM
PS : pssst Guillaume, c'est pas la Girafe qui s'est cassé la patte mais Cédric. Bon rétablissement Cédric, et bon courage  ;)

Uuups, lapsus :P ::) Je pensais Cédric et ai écrit Antoine!

Guillaume ^^
L'atelier d'architecture

Une_ame

Bon rétablissement Cédric.

Ça donne quoi une Girafe qui se casse la patte ?  :-\
Ça doit tanguer sec la haut !

Pour ta petite photo Arthur, ben elle est ..... Ouahou.  :o Le superbe Palais de la République ne semble pas trop dépaysé a coté des murs moscovites et des marbres rouge d'Antoine.

A propos, ces murs et ces portes, ils sont de toi ?  ()what()
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

Come back to english for non french-speaker, they could be disappointed to not understand you / us.

Thanks a lot for all your nice comments, always really welcomed.

Badsim:
These shots are spectacular  &apls &apls and I am honored that you put them here  ;)
TY for the K-point (David too), indeed this system is not at the avantage of the batters. Barbara said me one day that it was not developped for awarding them but moreover modders, people helping. For this reason MDer are under rated too.
It could be sad for people like me who are batting for the community and don't play (so much) with their creations.
Maybe time to upgrade this system or think about something fairer...
Anyway I prefer to referring to your warm comments which are sources of motivation and gratefulness  :satisfied:

Une_ame:
Girafes never break their legs  :)
The walls are from Arthur, and it's a nice set

I have not a lot of thing to show you tonight...
I just hope Carl will recover an internet connection quickly and then we will go ahead with few projects  &Thk/(:

- release the mausoleum (final state)
- modding of the cattails and release them while I am quite ok with them.
- modding of the bushes. I think that they need maybe a size reajustment so Badsim will say what he thinks about them.

I am finalizing the night views of the chalet and surely will finish it in the next days but I am not motivated for the LOT %wrd

A pic, I have already shown in Simtro (Simfox helps a lot with this project what explains I posted firstly there).

ps: pic is not showing as ldhost is in maintenance for the night, as soon as it will recover you will see it sry.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

That's AMAZING!!! :o :o I love this tower. &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

art128

The patterns at the bottom looks great. Simfox is really doing an excellent helping job! Also Une_ame -> Oui les murs et portes sont de moi, mais je ne sais pas si je vais les mettre a télécharger.. Surement dans une version deux que je ferais bientôt! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Air6

Great work my friend. Even if i don't post comments, I read regulary your updates and your new creations.

namspopof

Very great Work !  &apls
Your model are always perfect.

I can't wait for the cattail et bush set.  ::)
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

selles

Really amazing work in here! Buildings, flora... is there anything you can't BAT?

Badsim

Quote from: selles on August 31, 2011, 09:54:43 AM
Really amazing work in here! Buildings, flora... is there anything you can't BAT?

:D

... no !  ;D

This isn't where I prefer to see you excel , dear strange animal , really : skycrapers forests aren't eatable  ...   ::) ( pourquoi t'aime pas les fougères dèjà ? ??  ;D ) . But I can't deny the obvious ; you excel there too . So , you should BAT the whole La Défense ! ( All the available BATs from La Défense look totally outdated now ...   $%Grinno$% ) .

Wonderful picture , Arthur .

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

xannepan

Beautiful! I can't imaging how Grand Arche would look like if you took a go at it :P

Cheers,
-Alex

teddyrised

Dear Girafe, I could not thank you more for your fantastic works that you have shared with the community. I recently downloaded your set of trees (a late adopter, just picked up SC4 again), and I really loved the look they give to my city. I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post a picture, but this is what a part of my city looks like - with your trees in their full seasonal glory, of course :)

Keep up the amazing work, and thank you again for all the hard work :thumbsup:

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your warm comments  :)

Selles:
There are shapes, I am no able to model correctly and I don't excel in small details. Moreover my work on textures is not exceptionnal so there are many fields I have to learn  ::)

Guinea fowls:
I am glad to see both here and around. I hope to see you back in december Ben  :P and Cédric, yes to be honest I take a look at few projects located in La Défense &Thk/(

Xannepan:
I never saw pics of the top of Grande Arche and I was astounded to see this plateform with strange symbols (I think it's for the UFO  :P)

teddyrised:

Amazing pic, of course you can post here shot like this are welcome, well done  &apls &apls

Concerning my projects, I worked a little bit on the chalet:

Gan tower is going slowly too:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Quesh

Shame on me!
I've never posted here  :o I rectify it right away!
Thank you for all work  &apls

noahclem

That chalet is looking especially amazing Antoine!  &apls  I have a corner of Siilijoki that will be perfect for a ski resort sometime down the road here and your work in that area is what made me interested in that. The Gan Tower is coming along nicely too.

I need to echo what Teddyrised said about your trees--they've been a real "game-changer" and I'm extremely happy with what they've done for my cities.

ivo_su

Girafe  I thank you for the release of Lenin's mausoleum. As always, you  managed to do a great job and I admires this.  Keep it up ahead, because  we enjoy your work.

Best regards,
-Ivo

Ol.S / Benoit

The work you've done so far is really amazing... a piece of art :) Thanks a lot !

I'll keep an eye here, espacially for this Gan tower ! (And also other current projects !) :) Actually I already have a location to build it in my region... Not my fault, my sims can't wait to work in it !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture