• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Diggis Contemplates BAT

Started by Diggis, June 23, 2008, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unassigned

Sorry about that. That is WoW-addict-speak for "Ohhh, shiny! I'd like to have that" (or kind of a polite form of "Give!"), in this context it was supposed to mean "That looks good, I can hardly wait". No rudeness intended.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

toxicpiano

Any chance of water colour the same as Mas's canals?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Diggis

Quote from: toxicpiano on July 07, 2008, 03:29:16 AM
Any chance of water colour the same as Mas's canals?

These are set to work with Lees Canals, but once I have everything working properly I'll have a chat with Mas and see what we can come up with.  :thumbsup:

Meastro444

Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Chrisadams3997

Eh, it was a wee bit early(or late I should say) in the morning :D, I just saw all the pretty pictures and apparently skipped right over the words. :P  Glad to see you read my mind however.

Chris

Diggis

OK, I have done some work and had a chat with a godess and have some pics for you all...

I'm working on a couple of pieces to break the banks up a little more, but I hope the corners are soft enough for Chris... if he reads this.  :D

Chrisadams3997

Now maybe just a few more pieces to break up the banks a little more... awwh, just kiddin' ;).  But all that aside, that looks incredible.  I like the c.p. trees, I'm guessing they are placed as props?  Also, I've got a copy of the sparkles of purification effect that I removed the power requirements on laying around somewhere if you wanted to use it.  Might be awefully useful out in the middle of nowhere so we don't need random wind power plants, etc., breaking up all that natural beauty ;).

Diggis

Quote from: Chrisadams3997 on July 09, 2008, 02:51:06 PM
Now maybe just a few more pieces to break up the banks a little more... awwh, just kiddin' ;).  But all that aside, that looks incredible.  I like the c.p. trees, I'm guessing they are placed as props?  Also, I've got a copy of the sparkles of purification effect that I removed the power requirements on laying around somewhere if you wanted to use it.  Might be awefully useful out in the middle of nowhere so we don't need random wind power plants, etc., breaking up all that natural beauty ;).

Yes Please... and yeah, Barby did the trees for me.  I'm working on some 3x2 banks that will allow some more breaks in the banks.  1 more lot with 3 or so random banks.

jacqulina

tag_one

I'm drooling on my keyboard. These look really great!  :thumbsup:
I think I should start deleting my pegponds to make space for these beauties  :D

threestooges

I saw these things in action over in Chris' thread in action with his dam adn had to come over here and give you my compliments. These are some of the best lot-based banks I have seen, and I'll be happy to put these to work in my game when they're ready. Great work.
-Matt

Pat

oooh my dear god there shaun that is ummm soo mouth watering fantastic!!!  So I take it this is more or less just like a canal version and nothing to do with TPW or PW?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I just about died when I saw what Chris had done with them.  And thats just the simple starter set.

Pat, these are like Pegs ponds, and are set to match in with the CAL/SG canal set.

paroch

I'm enjoying watching these develop Shaun.  I know you've put some time into these and am looking forward to seeing the finished article up on the LEX.

Paul

Diggis

Well, I've had a bit of spare time this weekend and have the basic models finished.  I've got some modding to do which I should be able to finish up tomorrow but for now a small teaser:

threestooges

Nice reflections. In fact, nice job on the whole bridge thing. Out of curiousity, are the trees part of the lot, or can you plop additional ones along side too? If that's the teaser, I'm looking forward to what's to come.

Diggis

The trees are part of the Lots, from CP mega pack Vol 1.  Should be the only dependency at this stage.

Jmouse

These are starting to look really good, Shaun. Love the reflections, and looking forward to seeing the whole set in actual game play.

Later...
Joan

tag_one

I love the reflection and the night lights of the bridge! It looks really cool  :thumbsup:

Zaphod

In the long term, have you considered things like boats or swimmers? Or can we add those ourselves in LE if the LOD's are okay?

War Kittens !?