• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Arlington Bay - Update:"Along Airport-Expressway"

Started by ManuelR, November 11, 2009, 02:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Oh, wonderful just wonderful. Although, like Bernhard, I am very sad Arlington has a poorly developed rail network.

Your city is absolutrly beautiful, great way of blending BATs.

Hope to see more soon,

Ethan

Welcome to page 2 of your wonderful MD!

Earth quake

Wonderfull update. &apls
The downtown Arlington is fantastic, I love these pictures. :thumbsup:
The fifth and sixth pictures are just stunning.

GreekMan

great city! awesome job!

umm i have a question: where you the builder of A Single City Expanded at ST a few years ago?
you icon is familiar
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

Battlecat

Nice second update.  I like the car park in the fourth shot! 

calibanX

The buildings you're using have great character. I like the look emerging of your downtown area. Nice mapping in the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing more of everything. Great start!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Connor

I love the map, and downtown Arlington looks great  :thumbsup:

ManuelR

Replies:

Tomas Neto, kwakelaar, ecoba, Earth quake, Battlecat, Connor: Thank you all for the nice comments!
GreekMan: Yes I'm the builder of the CJ "A Single City Expanded". Funny you remember that experiment. ;)
calibanX: Thanks, I'll continue the map as soon as I have some time to play again. ;D

For today, I got some nightshots for you of downtown Arlington. Especially the townhall of Arlington is very nice lighted, the subwaystation is also worth a shot. And as you will see there's a lot of traffic on the freeways, even at night.  :)

Battlecat

Nice night shots!  That's quite the traffic on that interchange!

Earth quake

Wonderfull night pics, bravo !
The CBD is just splendid and the last picture is just fantastic, this suburbs is look really nice.

ecoba

Very nice update!

It looks like that highway is very, very close to those houses, I wouldn't want to live there!

Ethan

GreekMan

I liked single cty expanded. it got better as time went on. your skills have really improved! it's good to see you again in the cj/md world!

great job and i love the freeway pic!
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

Tomas Neto

Nice night shots, really fantastic!!  :thumbsup:

Connor

Really nice update. I love the waterfront, and the way the BATs you've chosen combine beautifully and everything fits together really well.

I'm sure you're city looks fantastic during the day, but the night shots really seem to bring out the best in your city. The townhall looked amazing.

Looking forward to furute updates. Great work, keep it up.

ManuelR

Replies:

Battlecat, Earth quake, ecoba,GreekMan, Tomas Neto, Connor: Thank you guys all very much for the nice comments! ;) :thumbsup:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Today I have a little teaser for you. This picture was taken near the college campus of Arlington.
Next update I'm planning to show you some pictures of the airport Arlington-Mesa.

Earth quake

It's a fantastic teaser.

Battlecat

Great teaser.  Great college campus!

art128

WAow ! Nice teaser, Manuel !
I like a lot the walkways, they give a nice touch to your college campus !
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Nice teaser!!! Fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:

Connor

Nice teaser. Looking forward to the airport.

calibanX

Great college campus Manuel. Reminds me of my college days, and makes me want to open up the books again....almost  $%Grinno$%

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together