• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hello guys! Thanks for the warm comments! :)

Yeah, I know Ricky, I know   :'(

moonlinght-sempai! Of course I do not live in Hiroshiama! hehe, no but I'm doing a freestyle re-creation of Hiroshima, of course some things will never happen IRL. :P But by that I meant the station I have actually in game is old, I'm waiting to finish BATing the real central station. ;)

Good eyes, vortext! It is indeed a baseball park above the bridges. You are right about prepo's building, Although I don't have many diagonal Japanese buildings... Hmm I might BAT some oneday... And non of your guesses are right. :D

A Space elevator seems like a good idea, but no, Gn_leugim!

You're closer than anyone, Willy! It'll be indeed the place where Hiroshima Baseball stadium is located.

Today we've got an update from the very south of Naka-ku district. [中区] The name means Central Ward because it envelops the central area around the castle and the atomic dome. Though this not-so central ward also extends to the bay at the south, where the update is located. In this area is located the terminus of one of many Hiroshima's tram lines.

I hope you liked this update! :)

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ricky112233

Niceeeee, I like the apartments you used. :)

Yet again a wonderful update, thanks for showing us Naka-ku District!

Take care, and I hope you'll be able to make an even better area, (the one that was lost) that will make up for the lost time due to the power outage!

Havva nice weekend!

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Yes! I gets cookie!

Lovely work with the seawalls in this update.

Cheers
Willy

gn_leugim

nas-t

Shark7

Uh oh, return of the dreaded LNG tank...I'm scared.  :shocked2: ()lurker()  $%Grinno$%

On a more serious note, the temple and its cherry trees are awesome.  I do so love the cherry trees.  Your waterfront is well done as well.

vortext

Excellent update.  &apls
The tram depot is my favourite part in town, would like to see it entirely.

Quote from: art128 on October 20, 2012, 07:38:39 AM
And non of your guesses are right. :D
:angrymore:  Should have continued guessing  $%Grinno$%
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Thanks guys for the reply!

Today we are going to see Hiroshima Castle, often nicknamed the Carp Castle. 鯉城
This update is dedicated to Kelis, for lending me the Tsutenkaku.

I hope you liked this update.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

feyss

Woooh. A very beautiful update. And the previous one is fantascic too.  :thumbsup:

FrankU

Oh yes, I certainly like it.
Beautiful details and great views.

But I have one comment on the former update (like Shark7): this LNG tank.... Are you nuts? In the middle of a housing district? You should be banned from that town! Your company should be forced to dismantle the tank and place it in a harbour environment or in an industrial area.
Please! For the safety of your sims.

art128

Concerning the LNG tanks.

Sure it's not as close as in my pictures, but still:

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Even worse!
In real life every disaster is worse than in SC4.... let those people take care when lighting a cigarette please!

nas-t

Quote from: FrankU on October 24, 2012, 05:23:32 AM
Even worse!
you're right - that's a strange location from an european point of view.
anyway, who said it's still in use?  ;)

great update again - i like the night shoots.  &apls
i'm just missing cars on your beautiful avenues.

moonlinght

Originally, the circumference areas the gas tank seems to have been farmland and an industrial. Therefore, I think residents came later &Thk/(
By the way, There is the gas company there from 1910 ;)

gn_leugim

kelis

Thank you for that dedication my friend !! I like so much this castle, looks really good in the middle of these high rises !!
We need now a little tutorial to change the texture of the GRL, it would be great !!

Keep up the good work my friend, and don't forget the Shinkansen line connecting your Hiroshima with my Saitama  ;D !!

Saludos amigo  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Thanks guys for the comments!

I'll try to restrain myself from adding those LNG tanks near habitation. :P

Jonathan, thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked the castle as well as the other part of the city. About the GLR, I know how to do it but I haven't actually. I am using a mod created by Neko Here [link].. Although I know how to change it, it is very long... It's in my plan to change them, so that the sidewalks are concrete but the center where the lines are is with stones.

Okay today kind of a special update. In fact no pictures, but a video!

http://youtube.com/v/a55avLNGpFw

Don't hesitate to like the video! :)

Well I hope you liked this update.

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

I did like the video and found the music very relaxing.
Your city always impresses me, great work!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

jmyers2043

Quote from: art128 on October 25, 2012, 05:52:56 AM
... but a video!

Wow. Nice video. The building with the moving elevator is cool, especially at night.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)