• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gurry's sea walls

Started by eugenelavery, April 09, 2012, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eugenelavery

I cannot find Gurry's sea walls anywhere.  All the known links for them seem to be broken.  If anyone knows where I can still get them or if someone could send them to me I would be most appreciative.

Sunset_baby

They are on the very top of this page.. Keep in mind, the site sometimes has pms or something so the link may not always work, so just keep on trying  ???

eugenelavery

Thanks for your help.  But I always just get an empty zip folder from when I try to download from this link and I have tried multiple times.

Sunset_baby

Ooh, no idea why that happens.. maybe rename the folder to english caracters in case your dezip-program can't read japanese??
Just in case, it is here to.. you need an account though

NCGAIO

The only place where it can be downloaded from the walls of Gurry is SimcityCN!

The link is below but you must be registered to view images and download link.

http://simcity.cn/thread-44872-1-2.html

So the ideal is that you navigate with a translator to do your record that will be confirmed in the email.

Furthermore it is necessary to be able to download what you post something on the tread. You can write whatever you want less nasty things of course.

Once you return you will see six images and links below ... download all.

Gurrys_SeaWalls_V1.part1.rar (1.81 MB)
  Gurrys_SeaWalls_V1.part2.rar (1.81 MB)
  Gurrys_SeaWalls_V1.part3.rar (366.12 KB)

Gurrys_SeaWalls_AddonPack.part1.rar (1.81 MB)
  Gurrys_SeaWalls_AddonPack.part2.rar (1.81 MB)
  Gurrys_SeaWalls_AddonPack.part3. rar (470.7 KB)

There are actually only two files is the AddonPack seawalls.

The winrar to decompress the sequence clicking on "part1".

Tyberius06

Hi there!

I bring back to live this thread just for a quick post. Since I started working over at Simtropolis on a new custodian account (STEX Custodian) with the admins, we started recovering lost sc4 related items. During this process we realized, that there is a huge demand on Gurry's SeaWalls, but they are only available on SimcityChina, which can not be accessed by most of the people from Europe and or the US. Therefore I released under the STEX Custodian account Gurry's Seawall set, which can be found here:

Gurry's Sea Walls v1
Gurry's Sea Walls V1 Addon

Enjoy!

- Tyberius06
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.