• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCWTC4

* SCWTC4 likes.

wich kind of ploppable three did you use? i can see them both in salem and Homura/Madoka but can't figure out
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Lior

Very nice pics, I leked the style of these houses. Well done man, keep this excellent work!!

bat

Kergelen

Great pictures, specially from 9 and 10 of november :)

Links to SC4 websites

rooker1

Very nice updates.   
What is the terrain modd that you are using?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Thank you very much, guys! Just some quick replies.

SCWTC4 - i'm using trees from Simfox and from CP, more precisely from CPT_No7a_MissouriBreaks_TreeController.

Robin - I'm using Heblem's Californian terrain mod on both my American and my Asian region.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

The suburbs in yesterday's update a breathtaking and very inspiring!  I really like the Japanese shots today as well, the temple in the first picture is particularly eye catching!

art128

Thanks!

Today's update is a special mosaic. I really like how it turned out, I hope you do as well!

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Very nice mosaic. 
Good amount of seasonal trees, great use of wide curves, I don't really like those farms in this case, I really like how the side road up the hill didn't damage/flatten too terrain and very nice little town.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

SCWTC4

very nice, too bad that the ricefield switch from green to gold while you were taking the snapshots  &sly
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Ol.S / Benoit

Great mosaic ! I also love the previous pictures of Madoka.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

Lior

Amazing mosaic, principally because the curver of the streets. Congratulations!!

noahclem

Awesome job with your recent pictures Arthur!  &apls

Both the Japanese and American styles are working very well for you!

Dantes

A great mosaic!  &apls The landscape shapes the beautiful rice fields. :thumbsup:  I like the image processing.  :thumbsup: Below the picture the red stone house looks a little strange. :P  I like the overall look.  &apls

art128

Thanks for the feedbacks, guys!

Dantes, I agree with you about the red stone house, which is a school. I'll change it. I wanted the school to look old but did not found any Japanese styled one ( small )

Robin, what's wrong with the field ? I do agree they're not well done.. I must say it's the first time I use rice fields. Oh, I know. What about a small river going though them ?  ( almost parallel to the road)

Anyway, here is today picture. It is based on the city of Homura.

I'm sorry for the lack of cars. For the next time (ie, tomorrow) i'll try to add more cars. 

Also, may you want a region view? Feel free to ask!

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

There can never be too many region views in an MD!

Very nice picture, Arthur. Cool waterfront setup!

Cheers,
Willy

Battlecat

I quite like the rice fields myself, the terrain and scene is very beautiful!  Today's urban center looks great!  Which canal sides are those?

noahclem

Great picture Arthur!  &apls I don't know if I've ever seen a warehouse neighborhood like what you've created on the upper left. Can I ask where you found those bats? I would love to see a region view!

rooker1

Very nice picture.  I love the row of industrial warehouses.

Quote from: art128 on November 14, 2011, 10:06:15 AM
Robin, what's wrong with the field ? I do agree they're not well done.. I must say it's the first time I use rice fields. Oh, I know. What about a small river going though them ?  ( almost parallel to the road)
Nothing is really wrong.  It just looks a little to perfect.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.