• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nexis Works

Started by mrbisonm, May 12, 2009, 11:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Quote from: vester on March 26, 2014, 12:49:26 PM
Please export the stuff into smaller piece when possible.

Could see the use of conveyor with some of my bats.

What you see in the pictures above are actually 14 different props, and yes, the conveyors (5 of them) are all individuals, so are the manure bassins. ;)

Fred

Edit: As a matter of fact, there are 15 individual props, I forgot the mainbuilding, which are two of the same plopped together. The building will be available in a single rectangular piece, if you want the "L" position, you will have to plop two of the same together in LE. ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Pat

Fred I am drooling over the prop pack here wow!!! I would love to see your Boeing if you have something  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

c.p.

Nice looking props :thumbsup:

I love the blue tarp on the haybales.  Nicely done!

mrbisonm

Thanks,Pat, the Boeing industry is only started, not showing anything solid yet. I only made about 50 pieces sofar, but as soon as it will look like something, I will surely show that monster bat.

Thanks c.p., coming from you I really enjoy and appreciate your comment. You should see the white and black tarp...... ()stsfd() ;)

When I am tired of creating and testing with my sheds and silos and want to experience something else, then I usually go to another folder and tap myself this model I amde in 2007 below a bit each time. Only some minor details left and then some serious texturing. I haven't worked on this "baby" for more than 7 years, only started about two weeks ago to redo it. Now I got more experience with modeling and texturing and it probably will look a lot better than it was intended to be released.
This one will have nightlights though, I will find someone (i hope) who can do it for me. ;) Too nice a BAT to leave it like this, right?

Fred

bap

Excellent for breaking monotony and orthogonal-grid blocks! I am looking forward for development of this nice building.  :thumbsup:

vester

Good to see you back on this.

This building reminds me of Tietgenkollegiet, Tietgens College (student housing):

mrbisonm

Thanks bap, I also am looking forward to see it finished and uploaded. I will keep you posted here, probably will need some help with this ...again. ;)

vester, wow, true that there is a slight ressemblance there. Mine is totally fictional. Tietgens has a bigger inside circle, which makes me wonder if it is still possible with mine.....could be possible by adding one more of the individual buildings, because the angles are made for this. I will surely try this, because in the beginning I had this in mind and build something like a statue in the middle with some greeneries (lawn and bushes).

This weekend I will concentrate to finish my silo sets and then go on with the machinery sets which are already about 75% ready.

Fred

Pat

In fred we trust is all I gotta say ;-)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie