• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman121

Quote from: north country dude on June 17, 2016, 03:32:31 PM
It is truly great work. You have done well with the new textures and mastered the SC4 transit coding, it seems. I feel honored. :crytissue:

So, who is going to rebuild the modular yard? That one uses some of the older texture packs too. I give you permission to update it if you want, if you delegate it to someone else, that is fine too.  :thumbsup:

Aww thanks  :) . As for the modular yard that is planned. Just have too find the time to make the textures.

-eggman121

Simmer2

Quote from: north country dude on June 17, 2016, 02:12:41 PM
It is truly great work friend.  :thumbsup: Did the rail gauge change?

Simmer2's stuff is exactly what I was aiming for way back then. Ah, good times.  ;D

My copies of SC4 stuff is in "offline storage" atm. It seems there is over 5gb of stuff there.

http://www.train-fever.com/ has spoiled me with their "drag and drop" roads and rails, too bad much of it is in German though, ...  %confuso

Hello NCD. I'm glad you like my rail related works. Many more are on the way :)
________________________________________________________________________________

north country dude

Awesome work Simmer2, awesome work. "Keep building, and they will come."  :thumbsup:
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving." -Dale Carnegie

vester

Good to see you around NCD. Don't be a stranger.

noahclem

Awesome to hear from you, NCD! You should consider giving SC4 another try after the revolutions that have happened after you left ;)  And I'll agree with Arne, don't be a stranger :)

compdude787

First, JBSimio comes back and now NCD returns! Welcome back! Nice to meet you! :P
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

eggman121

Hello everyone!

Been working on the Rails again...

Just some easy gap filling for the RRW.

There is much more planned so stay tuned for more ;)

-eggman121

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

MushyMushy

vester

vinlabsc3k

It's amazing!! &apls &apls &apls
Are the switches functional in UDI Mode?
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Gugu3

art128

That's impressive and would certainly become a very essential piece of railways!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

matias93

Well, I knew this moment would happen anytime: I cannot even imagine a way to use that crazy wonderful crossing, this mod has simply become too sophisticated to fully comprehend it, and that's great!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

eggman121

Aww, Thanks for all the awesome comments  $%Grinno$%

So, I have a new teaser for you...

Coding was hard but the paths where a copy/paste mission from other tiles.

-eggman121

dyoungyn

Stupendous!  Glad to FINALLY see single track cross transitions.  Great work and so looking forward to seeing more.

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

Gugu3

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana