• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aradhana residential - a new BAT

Started by callagrafx, September 09, 2008, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep49

Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Ennedi

Excellent BAT Lee.  &apls I love the pool (fountain?... ;)) and the greenery. Simple but elegant.
Looking at the model I was afraid about the roof, but now it looks perfect as a background for arches  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

kimcar

&apls &apls Great finnish looking . Very cool building once again :thumbsup:

estepaflip

tag_one

Wonderful work Lee, I especially love the night lights! I was wondering did you use interior night lights with omni's or night windows? :)

callagrafx

Quote from: tag_one on September 16, 2008, 01:45:44 AM
Wonderful work Lee, I especially love the night lights! I was wondering did you use interior night lights with omni's or night windows? :)

Same technique I used for the Hospital...nightlibraries.  I posted a tutorial about them here > http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=4884.0

They are only available in 3DSMax though...
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

tag_one

Thanks for your tutorial Lee, I will surely use this excellent technique  :thumbsup: 

sithlrd98

That's a fine looking building there!  &apls  I really love the design!

Jayson

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

BarbyW

Just don't expect it to pop up everywhere but it does grow, albeit reluctantly. ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

Quote from: BarbyW on September 19, 2008, 07:29:53 AM
Just don't expect it to pop up everywhere but it does grow, albeit reluctantly. ;D

quite, it's a rare flower, not a weed  :D :D

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Sheep49

I've downloaded it too! I can't wait it to grow in my city! ;)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Fatsuhono

Wow! Are you using TruNite? What ever you are using, it is just magnificent my friend, keep going great! :thumbsup:

callagrafx

Quote from: Fatsuhono on September 21, 2008, 10:37:51 AM
Wow! Are you using TruNite? What ever you are using, it is just magnificent my friend, keep going great! :thumbsup:

Nope, just standard nightlibraries in 3DSMax 2008...

Fatsuhono