• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Y.H's Japanese Countryside Set (Y.Hさんの日本田園セット)

Started by Asahi, February 18, 2007, 09:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

2ページへようこそ      Welcome to page 2     
ありがとうございますY.Hさん私は、私たちが皆、あなたがここに来て、掲示するのに感謝するのを知っています。 私は、SimCityForceサイトを意識していなくて、現在、そこに登録しました。 重ねてありがとうございます。

Thank you so much Y.H-san  .    I know we all appreciate you coming here and posting.   I was not aware of the SimCityForce site and have now registered there.  Thank you again.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Y.H

Well, SimCityForce doesn't require any site registration or anything? No Japanese sites require people to register.
日本シム界使節団/Japanese Sim-Ambassador Squad
Massively Gigantic Japanese BAT Gallery | Guide to Japanese BAT Hunting | Embassy of SimCityForce at Motherland of Simtropolis

Gaston

Hmmm は、それ異様である。あなたが提供したそのリンクに場所の記録そしてログインがある。そう私は登録した。リンクを掲示する為にありがとう。

Hmmm, that is odd.  There is a place register and log in on that link you provided.    So I registered.     Thank you for posting the links.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Asahi

My guess is that you registered to The Motherland of Simtropolis forums, not the SimCity Force. That's the "embassy"-like forum on MoS you're seeing, similar to what we have here on SC4D.
あさひ

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Gaston

はい、恐らく、あなたは正しい Asahiさん です。 私は、オリジナルのリンクをより多く訳すのが必要であると思います。 そのように、私はより道がわかるつもりです。

Yes, perhaps you are correct Asahi-san.     I think I need to translate more from the original link.   That way I will find my way around better.

---Gaston
白龍

emilin

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Gaston

Very nice indeed emilin.    I would love to see a closer shot of the transitions and the village in the second picture.

---Gaston
白龍

emilin

BlackwaterEmil's inn

Gaston

Thank you emilin.     Those buildings were plopped, right ?   Very nice walls as well.

---Gaston
白龍

emilin

Yeah. I don't think those specific buildings even come as growables. NOB has another set of "old town" growable residentials though.

BlackwaterEmil's inn

MAS71

Yeh! Yeh! Yeh!!
It's really woderful pics emilin  &apls &apls &apls

You might be able to expressing a beatifull Japanese scene in SC4 more than us reall Japanese ;D

Heinz

hello i downloaded NipponDenen quite a few times now and it always ends up as corrupted.  :'(

sarjm

I tried it 5 minutes ago and it was ok. Extracted with Winrar.

Heinz

Heinz

sorry for the double post but this is regarding something else and it may not be seen by those involved if i dont do this.  :'( anyways, finally got the rice fields to work. always had download corrupt. dont know why.

my "problem" now is that... the rice fields cost some cash to maintain. arent they supposed to be paying taxes? is there any way around this or am i just being silly again?

MAS71

Hi :) Heinz.

Is your problem that "Does this work employ I$R(Industrial Resource)" ??
These LOTs ara not have a function of "Capacity Satisfied(Employ)"

I think that enjoying it as a Eye-Candy is a correct usage of this.  ;)

I'm sorry, if I misunderstanding your problem.  &mmm

Heinz

ok thank you. you did answer my question by saying they are merely eyecandy. my next question is if there is any way for it to be a functional and working farm?

danholo

edit: If you are worried that the lots don't work, just wait a "game month" and they'll show up. :)