• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with Tabi's Freighter Pack

Started by apeguy, June 09, 2011, 02:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apeguy

I recently downloaded Tabi's Freighter prop pack because I wanted to put the planes onto lots for my own use. I managed to find all the planes in the prop list except for the An-225. (the biggest one) Does anyone know where on the list it is? It is not grouped with the others on the prop list, and I searched through the whole list, so it either isn't there, or it has been given a different name from the other props in the set. If someone knows the prop ID I would be very grateful. :)

P.S. I wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Lowkee33

It's there.  Your lot probably wasn't big enough for it to show up in the list.  I think you need a 6x7 lot for it to be big enough (or is it 7x6).

The Exemplar is 0x6534284A, 0x6DCDD1D0, 0x95FA7A5C.

apeguy

Thanks Lowkee, I just needed to increase the lot size and I found it with the others. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy