• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Wow, no update since a month.... Stay tunned, Kostroma's back in one week..... With some big stuff......
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

Preview...

Replies will follow in the next full update.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

!Must...watch...update!  :D  Looks great, can't wait to see more!  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Seems like another ugly (in a good way ;D) commie city! Looking forward to the full update! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kbieniu7

Hey, this small part of estate looks very realsitic, especially when you have put football field and tennis courts. What is more, It feels a bit Warsaw-style, because it seems to be in some central area, near main road.  ;)

But are those blocks avaible? I didn'y keep up with the new uploads for few months.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Reikhardt

nbvc

Yan077

Sorry Arthur, it's been a while I haven't post any comments  &mmm
But i follow closer your MD and with that preview, the update promises to be excellent, as always  &apls

Sciurus

It's really wonderful! It reminds me some East-Berlin quarters $%Grinno$% &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Replies from update "kazan - Night. [29 march]"

bat - Thanks bat, here's more for you!

noahclem - Thank you ! I'm glad you liked the park area ! I spent some time making it !

sc-4 - Thank you !

Sciurus - Thank you very much Guillaume !

Tomas Neto - Muito obrigado Tomas, fiquei contente por te ter agradado!

Reikhardt - Thank you very much ! I'm so glad you liked the road layout ! Come check out my MD again !

marsh - What "Kazan" do you mean  ?

Terring7 - Thanks !

io_bg - Thanks you Ioan! I'm glad you liked the TV plaza!

kwakelaar - Looks like some people liked this square... hmm I'll have to make more in the future ! Thanks for the comment my friend !

nedalezz - Thank you very much Nedal, it's always a pleasur to read your comment my friend!

canyonjumper - I can promise you that it's (almost) all grown !!  :P

kbieniu7 - Yes it is an old abandoned industrial area I made, inspired by Ravenholm in Half Life 2 ;)

kelis - Muchas gracias amigo ! Estoy contente que te gustan las images de noche !

ricardomiranda - Thank you !

replies from the preview

noahclem - Here it comes !

io_bg - Ugly commie cities for people is beautiful for me !!!

kbieniu7 - Hmm i don't often see Warsaw picture but if you say so, it should be right!  Thanks for the comment ! Yeap those blocks are avalaible on the LEX under Andeas (for the SFBT)..

Reikhardt - Thanks again, glad you find it depressive. Hope you'll find THIS depressive too !!

nbvc - Thanks !!

Yan077 - Merci Yann, et t'en fais pas si tu ne commente pas tout le temps, c'est pas grave !

Sciurus - Danke, Guillaume !! I hope you enjoyed Berlin !!

Enjoy this 1300*17886px mosaic....

- Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

nedalezz

&apls &apls &apls

That is just MASTERFUL! Oh my oh my...your depiction of the Soviet era is second to none.

The way you did your mines...this is just inspirational stuff! BRAVO!

Tomas Neto

kbieniu7

As always, your mines, forests, and towns are great. Excellent work with excellent ideas.  :thumbsup: I love those central estates and also your way of using NWM  ;)
But, I have also some little quibbles  ;)
First simcity picture - what those blocks are doing here completely alone? :P Another one - estate with yellow-orange Prypiat 8-stories blocks. I've found it a bit unrealistic.
Everything is great! Big powerline too (I was also building similiar one, few days ago  ;D)!
Keep building!

P.S. Here is the place in Warsaw. Maybe there are not such dirty prefabs, but from the urbanistic site it might be a bit similiar ;)
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=52.2422285&lon=20.9933603&z=17&l=28&m=h
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kelis

Stunning pictures !!! I like so much this soviet style...and specially the mosaic with all those buildings.
Great job Arthur as always  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Phenomenal work!  &apls &apls  The commie blocks, forests, roads, and mines are all outstanding!

Sam Johnson

True soviet feeling in your pictures  &apls  &apls
I'm really glad you were able to create such a realistic soviet city with use of my blocks :D

Reikhardt

bat

Great work on this new update!
Wonderful new pictures, too.
Your city is looking really fantastic. :thumbsup: